1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I'll Get Your Site Ranked on Google's 1st Page in 24 Hours to 1 Week

Discussion in 'Services' started by CU_Designs, Jul 13, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Everyone,

I have multiple sites that I've gotten to rank on Google's 1st page for its primary keyword. I will guarantee ranking between 24 hours and 1 week. If after one week (from the time I contact you to let you know I'm done applying my methods to your site) you do not see your site on the first page of results for your primary keyword, then I will give you a full refund of your service fee. This service is currently only for sites that are using WordPress (self-hosted on your server). You must have your own hosting account. If you do not, please see the very end of this message.

Prices
    • Setup Fee is $5
    • Service Fee is $20
    About My Methods

My methods are simple and would probably shock you because I use no blackhat techniques, no backlinking, no social media, no SEO techniques you hear about, no blog commenting/spamming, no posting anywhere, no YouTube posting, no advertising, no counting words, there is no should the post be this long or that long -- anything you can think of that you're used to hearing people do to get ranked, I have found a simple way to do it without any risk at all to you and your site. I have already created one book about one of my strategies, which is the basis of how I get ranked fast doing it the right way and without risk. The most recent site I got ranked was just last week and it was ranked within 72 hours. My price is currently low at $20 per domain/keyword, starting out.

Money Back Guarantee

I offer a money-back guarantee that if your site is not ranking within 1 week from the time I start, then I will give you a full refund of your service fee -- no questions asked. My methods are 100% CLEAN, so you can purchase my service with absolute confidence.

Please contact me first with your site and keyword. I will look at it and let you know if it's one I feel I can get your site ranked for.

Do Not Have a Site Yet?

If you do not already have a site up, then let me know what keyword you are targeting and I will put a site together just to get you ranked. After you are ranked, then you can add whatever content you want on there. I need complete control over your site to do this. I don't need backend access. I just need WP-Admin access to your site to work my magic. This will cost more for a total of $30 service fee + $10 setup fee ($40) and I'll buy the domain for you, but you will need to get hosting. If you don't have hosting, we can probably work something. Just let me know. The money-back guarantee is offered for this, too. You get a full refund of the service fee, if your site is not ranked in one week from the time I contact you to let you know that I'm done.

What I Offer

I offer only to get you ranked. After you are ranked, I give you back full control and move on to helping the next customer.

Discount Offer

I'd like to add, I do not share who my clients are and their sites. I am willing to offer a $10 discount off of the service fee to anyone who will allow me to share your site in my public portfolio, webinars, and future books I intend to write regarding getting ranked in Google. Please mention the discount when you contact me. By default, every customer's site that I help get ranked in Google will remain private.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    CU_Designs, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  2. surimaribo

surimaribo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you offer any review copy of your service ? i am very interested and can leave you a detailed review of the service you are offering.

surimaribo, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  3. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    To Surimaribo: I offer a money-back guarantee with my service. Is that not sufficient?

To Everyone: I added a discount offer just now (see first post), which I meant to add before I had to go to the bank a moment ago. Enjoy. :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    CU_Designs, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  4. dinwal

dinwal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is how our conversation went after first few exchanges.

"Hi,
    Thanks but I believe all you do is take an exact match domain and buy a fiverr gig. If it ranks, you keep $20 and if not you don't lose anything. If I was you I would check that *********.*** is actually a running site. I have about 30 websites and I could pay you $50 per site if you can bring them on first page for my keywords. But I just don't believe you right now anymore, unless of course you can tell me a little more about your method. But since it is to be kept a secret I must say good bye to your services."

A seller with no review of his service should expect such replies. I genuinely tried to find out what he had to offer. I offered him two sites, he refused the first one and said he could rank the other one. I don't think he knows what he is talking about. Anyways, what pissed me was his below reply:

"Hi Dinwal,

I don't understand why you and one other DP member on here feel the need to tell me what I'm doing. I don't have time to sit around to make people believe me and I don't have time for fiverr. I promote a service that I do all by myself because it doesn't require that I hire others to do it.

You either choose to trust me or don't. And you have chosen for whatever strange reason, to not trust me. You are entitled to your own view and that's perfectly fine with me. You're the one that needs your sites ranked not me. I only have time and will only do business with people who are serious and trust me as much as I trust them. In business you have to make a decision whether or not to trust with whomever you are going to doing business. As a matter of fact, you have to make trusting decisions in your daily all the time. Something so simple as you trust that if you go outside that the person walking next to you doesn't all of sudden go crazy and injure you. Or something so simple as you having to trust that your home is built in such a way that it doesn't collapse. We deal with trust every day constantly throughout day. It's a never-ending story. That's just life.

It is not my loss that you have chosen to not trust me especially when I've given you no reason to doubt me. But I will say you are wrong about what you think I'm doing just like that other DP member who posted a message on my thread assuming I was doing pipe wheeling (and DP staff removed their post from my thread for hijacking). Look at my avatar. I mean what is says, "I'm American & Serious". I don't have time for pettiness.

I must agree with you when you said good-bye. At this point, I don't trust you whereas before I had no problem with you. I just don't need your negative energy. And I will happily turn down business to anyone who bring negative energy to the table. And you have just done that. I will not do business with people who have trust issues; that is negative energy. My offer to you is no longer on the table and will never be offered to you again. Additionally, one of my methods is not a secret. If you paid attention at all, you'd see it's been right under your nose during this entire time we've been communicating.

I do wish you the best, Dinwal. I have other customers to tend to who don't have trust issues. I do wish you the absolute best in your endeavors. Good-bye.

Best regards,
    CU_Designs

p.s. - For the record, I had tried to pull up your site from the moment you mentioned it. I went to *****.*** and it shows up a "Oops! Google Chrome could not find *******.***" So it's interested that you say it's running because it does not load over here. You might want to look into finding out why because if I can't see it, then many worldwide are likely to not see it either. So check with your host and domain registrar to find out why you can see it and others can't. We are officially done communicating. Do not respond. I have others to help. Good-bye."

That was a huge reply from someone who is short on time.

dinwal, Jul 18, 2013 IP
    khemraj likes this.
  5. Kinda Intellectual

Kinda Intellectual Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    dinwal, all the time I wasted reading your post is time I won't get back.
    You're posting because you're mad he won't tell you his method, it's not worth it. Just let it go.

On another note, OP, how long will you be offering this service?

Kinda Intellectual, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  6. dinwal

dinwal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Kinda Intellectual: I did not ask for his method. I knew he won't reveal it as that is what he is selling his "trick" on. The way he refused to take my earlier site and accepted the second one, I knew what he was doing. I will even bet $25 if he could prove he can rank a site that is not an EMD in a medium competitive niche.

dinwal, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  7. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Dinwal: Hello. I have decided to take your negative energy and turn it into something that people worldwide can learn from. You can read my response to your negative energy specifically the section where it's marked 'A Message on How I Respond to Dinwal's Public Behavior' by clicking here. Please respect my decision to not do business with you. I do genuinely wish you the best, though. :)

Kinda Intellectual: I will be offering this service for some time. I don't really have a time frame when I'll stop offering this. If I ever see that my strategy is no longer effective, then I will definitely let everyone know and temporarily stop offering the service. But my method is so clean that unless Google disappears, I'm likely to offer this service indefinitely.

To Everyone: I noticed that posts from other users have been removed that had some really valuable information on it regarding my services. I don't want anyone to think I'm hiding anything because I'm not. But it appears that DP Staff has chosen to remove such posts from my thread including my reply to those posts with information that share a little more about my services that I hadn't mentioned in the first post I made. I don't know why your posts and my replies answering your questions were removed from this sales thread; maybe it was an accident or glitch. I really don't know. So it may better to PM me with your questions so that no messages go disappearing or whatever is going on. Also, I will work towards putting together a FAQs within the coming days and see if DP Staff will allow me to post that for you without it getting deleted. In the meantime, you can still PM me as your messages and my answer to your questions are not likely to get deleted. Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
    CU_Designs, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  8. SystemOAD

SystemOAD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    CU I have a couple of questions please...

1. Can you please publicly share some examples of the sites and keywords you have ranked recently so we can see what you're offering is working (no offence, but everyone offering a service should publicly share some examples).

2. How competitive are the keywords and niches that you are able to work with? IE, you're not going to be able to rank 'money', but what are you able to rank?

If you can share both of those bits of important information here it would be very helpful for anyone reading this :)

SystemOAD, Jul 19, 2013 IP