1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase Traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by zohaib malik, Jul 13, 2013.

1. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:

It is not so, the thing is you need to find the relevant/right website and always go according to your budget.. if you spend some money and if it is giving you profit then you can spend more.

SERPpoint, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  2. bdcobbs

bdcobbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is good advice. I budget my paid advertisement and whatever profit I do make is funneled back into the advertisement.

bdcobbs, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  3. scotiaglori

scotiaglori Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We can go with paid campaign.. but the thing is we should consider product and how much we can spend and where should bid... we need consider those....

scotiaglori, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. Nick Taylor

Nick Taylor Member

Best Answers:
    commenting on others blog, social media, submitting your blog to blog directories are best way to drive traffic to your blog.

Nick Taylor, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  5. Yogesh Giri

Yogesh Giri Member

Best Answers:
    Many way to increasing traffic if your are going to free form seo then you need target to good keyword for ranking. If your going smo need increse your fans on social networking site keep update daily activity on some of good social network site like facebook.twitter,linkedin,pintrest,youtube etc. If your are looking paid service your need email marketing,PPC, banner adverting.

Yogesh Giri, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  6. petermarker

petermarker Peon

Best Answers:
    Any new website / online business starts in the investment stage. You can invest money (PPC, other paid marketing) and/or time. (social networking, reaching the audience directly)

SEO obviously takes months for decent results and that should be your "long term strategy."

Since you are looking for fast results, you will either have to spend money or devise a strategy to let others do the work for you. (social marketing)

petermarker, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  7. alendonald

alendonald Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you wana to increase traffic , So SMO is the best way to increase traffic

alendonald, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  8. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    Bro I'm going to tell you my strategy and how it's works perfectly without need any kind of tools..
    Write consistently bro. Write articles 250- ++ above words under any niche and make sure after you wrote down create a author box in the same article. This will get good authorship to your articles and it would syndicate by another user or internet marketer it's depends on encounters through organically via search engines. :)

Paste your articles with some of pictures and videos, After you wrote articles make sure check whether it's auto approve directory or need for check review, if it's auto approved then go to pingomatic.com and ping your article, Keep a look on your articles :)

Mohamedshajid, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  9. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is a lenghty but effective process to attract free Traffic .

My Property Stores, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  10. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    In short time paid advertising will be the one way to increase the traffic!!!but SEO is process of somewhat long time!!!!on-page can be done easily but off page requires little time!!!

seoaceindia, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  11. Santaletter

Santaletter Member

Best Answers:
    can any one share your experience

Santaletter, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  12. Tom Webb

Tom Webb Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your traffic, use better keyword research and find long tails you can rank for easily. Once you find those that receive a fair amount of traffic, buy high page ranks links and use the anchor text you want to rank and link to the pages your created with the long tails.

Tom Webb, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  13. rakeshseo1

rakeshseo1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Social Media is the best way, if you want quick traffic by any way then may use paid campaigns too, but sometime huge loss too by PPC campaigns too..

rakeshseo1, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  14. ashutoshksingh

ashutoshksingh Active Member

Best Answers:
    SMO is the best way to generate traffic as people already told here. Do SEO to improve your visibility in the major search engine.

ashutoshksingh, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  15. deepak1

deepak1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want more traffic your keywords then do quality website work.. if you want your site traffic then do SMO work.. get more Traffic

deepak1, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  16. seo.evo

seo.evo Member

Best Answers:
    I am using press release to bring visitors to my website and in the same time build backlinks to it. I think you can give it a try too.

seo.evo, Jul 22, 2013 IP