1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exact Match Domain Name other Languages ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mlook_ahmar, Jul 15, 2013.

Hello my question has been a while in my mind ,i am planning to done a keyword research and creating blog content in other languages than English ! but my question is how do i choose the exact match domain name in that language ? because the domain names character should be in English ! and how can i place the target keyword at the domain name also ? should i use Google translator please !?

Solved! View solution.
    Mlook_ahmar, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this due to something you know of about Google or perceive is the case in some way for another reason, or simply because the keyboard is a qwerty keyboard and >

phew have you considered the "brand" rather than the EMD route (and using subsequent URL configs) rather than one EMD for one thing or is that the A1 most important factor for one particular product, service or other?

Not that that really answers your question but what's the market, is it just in one geo area and are people using that language to search for that thing in that area?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Do a lot of people in the target country(ies) know English? If so, then you could include English words. It's not unusual - I've seen it used a lot in marketing in other countries. But even if it's just in the local language, you can use bonjour.fr/en/ for example as the English language site. Just make sure you get your site structure, on-page and content right then people won't have a problem finding you.

Start here for some guidelines directly from Google:
    https://support.google.com/webmasters/topic/2370587?hl=en&ref_topic=2371375

ryan_uk, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  4. Mlook_ahmar

Mlook_ahmar Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you so much for the reply well i have tried to remove your quotation from my question as i put the question before i read about EMD and international ASCII Sites ! Sorry for the wrong perceiving;) ,well i am try to done a small marketing blog content exactly like niche site creating content and not about products just reading sites and the visitors are worldwide using the language arabic for the search! but actually i am just checking the keyword with allintitle"xx" and i dont know what i can do exactly to done the keyword research as all keyword researches tool on the internet doesn't accept the arabic language ! so i am just finding the competition using google adword ! and allintitle ,is that enough please ?

Mlook_ahmar, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  5. Mlook_ahmar

Mlook_ahmar Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you so much for the reply ,the targets peoples are worldwide ,maybe it could be a guess most of them knows Arabic and i cant assure that ,what if my content are related to something religious please ? i cant then translated in english !, could you please tell me also how can i done the keyword research using my language is allintitle:"xx" and Adword tool is enough for done that ? Thanks you

6. JasonWright337

JasonWright337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey I will suggest you not to used exact match keyword in your domain. As according to Google EMD update there is chance that you may effected by that update. Instead of that prefer brand keyword domain.

JasonWright337, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  7. Mlook_ahmar

Mlook_ahmar Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks you Jason how about the keyword research ?

An EMD will still give you some boost, and just beacuse it's an EMD, it won't get automatically penalised. What this update does is it looks for signs of over-optimisation on your site. So once you get an EMD make sure to make everything else as natural as possible to stay under the radar. For example no need to repeat your main keyword too much on your homepage, don't bold, underline, etc it, use your main kw even less as anchor text, instead use as many generic and related ones as possible, and so on. And it's pretty much the same in all languages.

sackboy127, Jul 21, 2013 IP
    costea likes this.