1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Unlimited Host

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Seogoogle1, Jun 30, 2013.

Hi DP Members i have Need Unlimited Web hosting unlimited Data Base and Unlimited Sub Domains Would you like Help me here any one as a friend.

Seogoogle1, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yes, you can try this

seriously, unlimited doesnt exist. Going for unlimited will place tighter restrictions then going for a limited service.

for example, one popular host offers unlimited everything, but then has secret 1000 table limit, so essentially only 3 websites max as installations such as joomla use 300+ tables. others can have such tight inode limits that using just 500mb can hit the limits.

my advice, find one that offers what you need, not one that pretends to offer everything, and gives you nothing.

Oh, and one final piece of advice. I just took over a company that was selling "unlimited" for 15 years. the guy told me that anyone that reached 1gb hdd was instantly kicked out (no refund either). Now that I took over, i placed everyone on 2gb limit, it is DOUBLE what they had before, yet noone is happy as they still think that before they had unlimited.

I have been in and around webhosting takeover for 2 years now, and there are some unlimited providers, that kicked out users at 500mb hdd (no refund) others terminate anyone that has 2 backups of their accounts (hostgator does this for one) they do this as a way of keeping HDD usage down.

so good luck.

matt_62, Jun 30, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  3. Densely

Densely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you hostgator baby plan. it's performance is great, and hostgator's services are well proven for years.

Densely, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  4. hosting_spec80

hosting_spec80 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking about the unlimited hosting , I would also recommend you Unlimited hosting package from Ipage.
    As far as I know they offer great discounts these days.

hosting_spec80, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  5. carlosx2

carlosx2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unlimited is a marketing word but if you are looking for as many domains, databases without server resources restrictions and good support i would look at diploy.net i have been using them and it is real solid.

carlosx2, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  6. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hostgator, Dreamhost, iPage, HostPapa and fatcow are some hosts that provides unlimited space and transfer.

dumindushalika, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  7. jimesh89

jimesh89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can give a try to webis.in . This site is new but you can trust tham.

Kind Regards,
    Jimesh Pandya

jimesh89, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  8. nevedita

nevedita Member

Best Answers:
    Lot of web hosting companies over the Internet. But, I would like to recommend managed, reliable and Secure web hosting company Revion.com. Which provides excellent services oracle hosting, oracle apex hosting, oracle tomcat hosting etc with complete security. For more information, you can visit their business website revion.com

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    nevedita, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  9. Vincentas

Vincentas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, if you need an unlimited bandwidth you can try using Host1plus.com, if you won't like it, you can have your money back.
    Vincentas

Vincentas, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  10. Macarka

Macarka Banned

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you solutions from Hosteasier.com. Their uptime is high and service is reliable, just give them a try.

Macarka, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  11. Teodor

Teodor Banned

Best Answers:
    Taking into account your needs, I believe Gigapros.com would be the best bet.
    Moreover, they offer 15-day free trial on their personal hosting deals with no credit card required.
    It is well-known reliable web host. Hope it will help you.

Teodor, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  12. bd90

bd90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    check gogetspace.com/shared.php They are offering unlimited hosting package

bd90, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  13. Kingfish85

Kingfish85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You would most likely get a better quality of service "not" using some of these "unlimited" hosts. However, the industry is focusing more around CPU/RAM usage now as opposed to disk space/bandwidth.

Kingfish85, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  14. ruzler

ruzler Banned

Best Answers:
    Check for cddhosting.com solutions. You will get high uptime and nice featured plans. Pricing is low.

ruzler, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  15. compevo

compevo Member

Best Answers:
    Matt_62 is right that there is no true thing as Unlimited. Within our industry, it's considered overselling because there's no possible way to offer unlimited everything without having a negative impact on service, especially with a large customer base. However, they bank that most customers do not use much disk space, or bandwidth, but what happens if even a small percentage of their large client base does?

This is why I agree to actually look at your usage and shop for plans based on that. I do understand the allure, as I was interested in unlimited plans before I got into the industry, tried a few and was fed up due to many problems (I ended up going with a local provider with metered packages that I never came close to using).

compevo, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  16. Nick Son

Nick Son Member

Best Answers:
    I am using dreamhost. I think it's good.
    if you need a promo code from dreamhost, you can check this page http://www.osproseo.com/category/promo-codes/dreamhost-promo-codes/

Nick Son, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  17. robbydeletter

robbydeletter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's no such thing as a good unlimited host, unlimited is not possible.
    Hosting company's that offer unlimited hosting stacking their servers with too many sites. The performance will be not reliable. Search a good host, not an unlimited host.

robbydeletter, Jul 15, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  18. anyNode

anyNode Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I would not recommend going with any unlimited hosts that claim unlimited disk space/bandwidth. Unlimited databases and sub domains should be reasonable. I don't recommend going with any EIG host, look in the offers section for some shared hosting offers.

anyNode, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  19. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I would recommend that you choose your provider carefully if you are wanting an unlimited hosting option. Stick with reputable providers, check out their customer reviews and uptime stats.

sambling, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  20. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hostgator is the best. They have unlimited plans. Check them out. They are cheaper too. Their customer service is a bit slow but overall I would rate them 8/10 10 being the best ! Good Luck !

xtragudboi, Jul 17, 2013 IP