1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Can You Review My Wordpress Site?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ColdRicePudding, Jul 15, 2013.

I have recently switched from Blogger to Wordpress and now I have a finished site, I would like some critical feedback.

I don't want to hear comments like "It looks fine to me"... I am genuinely looking for what you like, dislike and anything you would do differently.

Please check out various pages - not just the homepage - and I will look forward to hearing your responses.

My site is: TheFactSite.com
    Thank you for your time.

ColdRicePudding, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  2. anyNode

anyNode Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like it, ad placement is good, overall design is appealing, your logo could be changed a bit, I really dislike that font. Doesn't fit the site.

anyNode, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. ColdRicePudding

ColdRicePudding Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I'll make note of that, thanks!

ColdRicePudding, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  4. Vernard

Vernard Member

Best Answers:
    The blue color really goes well throughout the blog. Logo blends with the color but it could be better, maybe add a vector/icon? Like mentioned above the ad placement is actually pretty good, not as annoying as most blog out there.

Vernard, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  5. iammichael

iammichael Peon

Best Answers:
    That looks pretty good. I see what anyNode says about the logo, but overall the site looks great. It's well organized, has lots of actual content, and doesn't have a cookie-cutter WordPress feel to it. good luck with your site!

iammichael, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  6. Alexandra8

Alexandra8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your site very excellent.... and i like it..!

Alexandra8, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why not to go all the way and make your site about Bizarre, Crazy, Weird, Shocking, etc. things? You will most definitely gain more following if you lean towards that. Think of the sites like http://www.peopleofwalmart.com they have stuck to one thing (which is weird WalMart shoppers) and they are hugely successful because of that. I think you will have more fun yourself in the process as you will see more and more people contributing with crazy / bizarre stories and images.

qwikad.com, Jul 19, 2013 IP