1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best way to earn money on the Net?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Isak Hejnesen, Mar 8, 2013.

1. jaswilli77

jaswilli77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to make money on the web is to know what you are good at on the web and then setup a website and offer that website services.

jaswilli77, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  2. ytr191

ytr191 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Earning money on the internet is easy and effortless.

ytr191, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  3. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't exactly say that. For some it may seem like it, but it does take effort and skill to get going.

ViolentAJ, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  4. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think while you are trying to learn about internet marketing -- selling your services is a great way to earn money in the meantime.

You can do this by going to Fiverr, Elance, or Odesk. This will make you lots of money -- but it will give you some spending money while you continue your education.

Now the best way to create an online business and make a regular online income is..

Building An Email List

There are several ways to go about doing this -- but the one I prefer is to set up a one page website (squeeze page), give away a free gift that has a ton of value in it in exchange for their email address.

Once you get people on your list -- then you want to provide them with massive value for free, add in some entertainment, then every so often promote a product you created or someone else's.

mkcookin, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  5. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's easy really.

Find a demographic of people who are STARVING for a solution.

Then provide to them that solution..

The hardest part, is finding that demographic, then DELIVERING them that solution.

It's that easy. But it's NOT simple.

See the subtle difference?

:)

CandleKeep, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  6. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're just starting out and are good at designing, I'd suggest you to try DigitalPoint forums services section. Why? Glad, you asked. Because Elance, Freelancer and all these freelancing sites are really very competitive for new designers. coders and programmers. So I'd suggest you to be smarter, because otherwise, you might end up getting no work at all for 6+ months. I am not kidding, I've experienced and know those people who've lost hope later.

DigitalPoint forum is really fast updating forum, and as you make new posts on this forum. People will get to know you, trust you and you'll be able to make a personal relationship with many people. That would really help you to gain clients sooner. Just go on to services section of this forum, give free services to first 5 clients.

That's it and you'll end up getting good amount of work. Try it out, action speaks louder than words. Do it now!

GAdsense, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  7. D-Bizzle

D-Bizzle Active Member

Best Answers:
    I posted this to a similar question earlier today:
    There are many ways to make money online. Affiliate marketing is a very popular way. It takes a lot of time and effort, but can be very rewarding if mastered. I would recommend reading either "Make money online - Online Affiliate Guide - Building an online cash cow" or "from newbie to millionaire" both can be found on amazon. I have read them both and learned a lot and am now in the process of building my first affiliate site. This can be achieved with not much capital. You will need to buy a domain, web hosting and essentially that is all you need (if you have more money it is always good to pay for logos etc)
    Another way to make money online is through buying and selling on ebay. This requires a lot more capital to begin, but again can be very rewarding. It is important to identify a niche product that you want to sell and look around for the best suppliers. Sites like alibaba and tradekey are good places to source products for cheap from Asia where you can sell online for good profits. Again I would recommend doing a lot of research before jumping in.
    Finally if you have a service to offer for example if you are designer, writer etc you can make money on a daily basis by responding to contests on digitalpoint and other similar sites too.
    The most important thing is to study what you want to go into by reading, asking people in forums etc and then to TAKE ACTION! Hope this is helpful.

D-Bizzle, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  8. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me, all i did was to buy a product called fusionalogy. It teaches you everything you need to know, step by step. :)

Howard Lim, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  9. happyunhappy

happyunhappy Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheat on freelancing websites like odesk elence freelancer. How ? Very easy. Take upfront money. Sad but true , many poor live on that

happyunhappy, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  10. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    There are countless ways to make money online. However there are two different methods: black hat and white hat. Unethical ways of earning money won't make you rich whatever you do so better move on to white hat methods. Provide services in oDesk, fiverr, elance, freelancer etc. Create an affiliate business and make a good income out of it.

Endless Rain, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  11. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPA affiliate marketing is my favorite. I love being able to make money without actually selling anything.

gregdavidson, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  12. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is sad indeed. I wouldn't encourage this despicable behavior.

ViolentAJ, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  13. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's why you pay people in ESCROW. You should never pay anybody anything upfront that you hire online. It's either escrow or nothing.

gregdavidson, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  14. daproofer

daproofer Member

Best Answers:
    Business is business weather is online or not. There are basic business principles you shound apply. 1.Make great portfolio 2.Decide exactly what you are extremely good at 3.Don't expext your customers to find you, YOU find them: even where you live there are doctors, laywers and many other small business people that can benefit from you, go and find them. If you use the internet try to find the best customers and they are people that can give you REFFERALS. ASK for refferals. At the beginning focus on customer's satisfaction more than actually earning money, in the long run this is the most profitable strategy, don't you agree?

daproofer, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  15. wzn888

wzn888 Member

Best Answers:
    offer your service or create your own product,this will be hot if you can promote in good way and can also deliver high quality stuff.
    or find a great product to promote
    do it,and improve it.Both are great way to make money

wzn888, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  16. bm4web

bm4web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start providing service on webmaster forums and other freelance websites.
    you will earn lots of clients easily if you are skilled :)

bm4web, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  17. lazycub011

lazycub011 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are tons of "Best way to make money" online but it will all depend on your capabilities, skills and time you have.

There are different methods as probably mention by the others like Fiverr, Odesk, or any other freelance website out there.

But i would also like to add that you can also find freelance work here and in different forums.

That is all if you wanted to do is a part-time work.

If you want to grow this as your own business.

Another way you could do is create your own website with your own service and go to different forums, find partners that will bring you clients to work for you.

Now when you are slowly receiving tons of work, which may overwhelm you. You can just hire people on freelance website and pass the work to them and just manage it and add the finishing touches so that you will be more productive.

Its a long shot, but its possible...

Good Luck !!

lazycub011, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  18. happyunhappy

happyunhappy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahaah internet forums are full of people who trusted escrows. Don't be rediculous. Escrow method is not warrant.Its just way to get people use freelance website. Don't use escrow and never pay upfront. First require completed job then pay, and make distinction between payment to Indian,pakistanian,bangladeshii,philipino..and European and american workers. Do not pay more then 1-2 usd Asian workers, its already too much for them,and avoid them usually their output is sucks and finally it will cost you more then your compatriot's work

happyunhappy, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  19. brainstormingin

brainstormingin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is exactly why you get crappy output from Asian Workers. You get what you pay for...

brainstormingin, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  20. Hayyan Abdullah

Hayyan Abdullah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can see where you are stuck right now but all my questions regarding online earning and what to do and how to do it were answered by Wealthy Affiliates. If you don't know about them yet than I recommend that you try this website as they will teach you what to do and how to do it in steps and you can register there for free as well. I rate this 10/10 as it is the number one business community where you can get direct help from the admins themselves. You can check in google for their reviews. They are 100% legit.
    http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com/a_aid/7ea0dd7b

Hayyan Abdullah, Aug 2, 2013 IP