1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tube Site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dweebsonduty, Jul 13, 2013.

Hello all,

I have been banging my head on coming up with something that I can use for marketing and heard about the idea of making a tube site.

I built something that I think might be a great traffic generator but would like your input on it.

Here is an example: http://www.bodyweightexpress.com/

Does anyone think this might work?

I might consider selling the script but was wondering if anyone would even be interested in buying the script that creates this content?

It searches youtube based on keyword so it can easily be made to fit any niche.

Thank you for your time

dweebsonduty, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  2. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd be interested if the content it was creating was unique (e.g., the titles being shown). There's a number of sites that display videos that are pulled in, and because of that it's considered dupe content when you have a number of videos on there.

Slincon, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  3. dweebsonduty

dweebsonduty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the response.

So, I may want to generate the titles on my own?

dweebsonduty, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  4. robbydeletter

robbydeletter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, i've looked at your site and i must say, nicely done. It's simple to understand, yet powerfull.
    If i may suggest one thing, improve your seo with some written content. I think when you put this in a plugin for wordpress or other platform you can have a good business. Keep up the good work.

robbydeletter, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  5. davidcubed

davidcubed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to use these kinds of scripts to enhance a site I was already building. I suggest using it as a tool, but not as a standalone. With the content I was generating myself, plus having videos pulled in on a specific topic, I was getting some really nice spikes of traffic.

davidcubed, Jul 13, 2013 IP