1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Full Time Blogger

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by tentwenty, Jul 10, 2013.

We require a couple of full time bloggers to create an article every couple of days on webmaster related topics.

English must be first language.

tentwenty, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  2. LindseyInteractive

LindseyInteractive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I noticed you were looking for a full time blogger. I am interested in your position, you mentioned English must be a "First Language", I am from the United States, and that is my primary language.

I currently am charging $0.01/word however if you are doing bulk orders (over 10) then i will be happy to provide you a discount.

LindseyInteractive, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  3. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

LOL Are you sure? I mean I am not a native English speaker but my English is better then yours it would seem, judging by what you posted here. Not trying to flame you, but it strikes me as strange. A native US resident who types English in a fashion which would be typical for an Indian writer.

Kraven2, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  4. igotthenews123

igotthenews123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why you gotta bash on Lindsey for? As an English teacher (and American), there is NOTHING wrong with what Lindsey typed. Maybe it is you who should take a course in English Kraven2. :) Don't worry Lindsey, I got your back!

igotthenews123, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  5. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For an English teacher you should also learn to read. What part of "Not trying to flame you" didn't you understand? Lindsey simply posted in a fashion that I know to be typical for well educated Indian writers. That is uncommon for US residents, so I asked. That is not flaming that is called inquiring about something I noticed. Surely an English teacher can spot the difference?

And in order to be crystal clear on this one(I wouldn't want you to read my remarks wrong again!). Nowhere did I state that Lindsey's post was not correct English. The sentences are crafted in a fashion typical for Indian writers, which caught my attention.

Kraven2, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  6. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Okay Kraven....Since you like to be the "Over Analytical" type what is proper about "Trying to Flame you"....That make sense?....I believe the correct "English Term" would be "trying to bash you".

I have lived in The United States my entire life.

However, feel free to judge all you want, as they say...those who judge others in reality only have a problem with themselves.

7. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Now that is typical US English. I stand corrected :)
    I can understand why you jump and get all defensive by a remark like the one I just made. That was the idea. Now it is absolutely crystal clear you indeed are a native speaker/writer.

I am sure you know there are also a lot out there pretending to be one.

However, my initial remark was not intended to bash or flame you(pick one LOL), in fact if I noticed it you can be sure others will have thought the same. That is not being "Over Analytical", that is actually good to know. After all you can't fix what you don't know is broken. This little conversation might actually go a long way in getting you more writing gigs in the near future.

Kraven2, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  8. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Okay, now my question to you....as you say my "Initial Remark was not intended to bash or flame you" - This is not even YOUR thread to be writing in...so why on earth would you come in to try to "Police" this thread for someone else? That makes ZERO sense.

9. igotthenews123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah to call an American an Indian is the biggest insult. That is why I took it as offensive. In the future though Kraven2, you shouldn't put people on Blast (call out their errors) like that. We all need to make a living. Heck, I got a warning posting my prices on This post. Sorry Tentwenty for taking over the post. I am sure you are trying to find reliable writers. Hope you find one. I am always willing to help and so are the above people :)

10. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not policing anything. I just stumbled on this one and asked.

And why I felt the need to call you out? Quite simply: I speak my mind any time, any place, anywhere. I still say the way you crafted that first reply reads the way a well educated Indian writer would have. That fact hasn't changed. Only now you are an American writer who wrote it down.

Kraven2, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  11. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Why would that be an insult? I know plenty of well educated Indian writers who can produce a fairly decent piece of writing. Nothing wrong with that. I just was curious if that reply really was made by an American. Well, yes it was. Whether or not that's a good thing I let you decide. After all you are the English teacher :D

Kraven2, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  12. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

"Why you felt the need to call me me out"....Sadly enough in reality, you didn't call me OUT on anything lol, the English is proper and is correct English for someone in the United States....the ONLY thing you did was make yourself look like idiot and illiterate...."Only now you are an American writer who wrote it down"...Yeah that makes perfect sense.....

Remember the phrase - "If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones".

13. igotthenews123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let's all sit down with a cup of joe and skype over this. :) americanenglish4all is my skype. :) Always look for good conversation ;)

14. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I agree, I did not call you out. You merely took it that way and I went with it. And now please show me where I stated what you wrote isn't correct English? I merely stated it was crafted in a typical fashion.

As for living in a glass house: Don't worry I am man enough to speak my mind and man enough to admit I am wrong. You are a US resident of that I am sure. I am also sure the first reply you made was poorly constructed. Proper English or not.

I guess you were trying to be too formal, because when you got pissed at me your writing improved lots ;)

Kraven2, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  15. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I am not longer going to entertain this crazyness. Plus, I believe we have hi-jacked the poor OP thread way to much already.

Kraven2 likes this.
  16. igotthenews123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok. That's enough. Get to your corners. I am sure we are going to get warnings or infractions for this. If you girls are still interested in talking about this, skype me :)

Kraven2 likes this.