1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Negative SEO services?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by LetsGoViral, Jun 24, 2013.

I was wondering how real is negative SEO in 2013 and if there some people who could help with this. Kindly let me know if you have more info on this topic.

LetsGoViral, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  2. Kushal Biswas

Kushal Biswas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why wasting time on negative SEO ?

It will be a better output if I invest time and money on my own brand promotion .

Negative SEO is two types -
    1. Harming competitors keyword rankings
    - Negative SEO could be easily done via blackhat SEO tools and also you have to keep track on Google penguin update.

2. Harming brand image
    - You need to research on the company and have to hit on the week points at online forums/Q&A sites/blogs/ social media sites and so on

Kushal Biswas, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  3. LetsGoViral

LetsGoViral Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I need someone who can provide such service. If there are any people, please message me.

LetsGoViral, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  4. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

It is dangerous, I think.

unna, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  5. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    there are some places where you can ask for but i feel i can't type their names here

Mark Berger, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do not use such THINGS... Even if you build 1,000 links to another competitor, they could even be HELPFUL for him (google couldn't see this as a link bombing...) ... So you could help him, NOT hurt his website! ;)

patco, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  7. marcom

marcom Member

Best Answers:
    You could buy something like this on Fiverr:
    "I will create 50.000 baclinks in 24h for $5"
    On fiverr are many low quality / negative seo services.

marcom, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  8. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    i'd avoid on giving such information because i wear the white hat now. but you can easily find such information over some blackhat forums. can't say more.

Mark Berger, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  9. born_star16

born_star16 Member

Best Answers:
    The information is great. Thanks for sharing.

born_star16, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  10. petersmith5544

petersmith5544 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Negative Search engine optimization is a exercise whose objective would be to reduce a website’s search positions. Clearly, this is actually the very last thing that many individuals wish to occur to their website, but that is actually not saying that you simply wouldn’t be interested in other websites take a tumble, and there are a lot of completely genuine factors why individuals make use of our company to carry out this type of service.

petersmith5544, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  11. a1brandz

a1brandz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Those who do negative seo are really on edge of hell as Google is being really more sharp on balck hat seo or negative seo.

a1brandz, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  12. randeepsingh

randeepsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello LetsGoViral,

Please clear one thing are you looking for Black hat SEO or Reputation management?

Thanks

randeepsingh, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  13. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely correct reply. I just want to say that, As a business owner you must engage in positive promotion instead of negative promotion. If you do promotion in a effective way, your business can grow in smart way.

emn, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  14. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aha, someone is too weak to play clean, guess what you will just help them out, there is no way to guarantee negative SEO, such thing doesn't exist, it's just pretending being a noob SEO optimist over someone's website, it might turn upside down and give them more traffic and more social buzz.
    you know how companies grow big? when they start to have negative reviews, if your company have only good reviews you should know that you are a failure.
    anyway good luck whatever you are doing, just keep my words on your ears, I wont tell you go positive or whatever, I will tell you one last thing, "last words are for fools who didn't say enough".

wissam, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  15. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever we do in Negative SEO it will affect our site. I think its better to avoid practicing negative seo technique.

karthick9, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  16. webguy2013

webguy2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    Negative SEO is pretty low IMO, but if you're dead set on playing dirty or one of your competitors is playing dirty themselves you can do a couple things:
    Manually build links for their site from bad neighbors ie; torrent websites, "adult" (you know what I mean) websites...And also blast them w/ fake traffic using a tool that can utilize multiple threads and proxies, and make the traffic leave really fast so their bounce rate shoots up. This will be effective if implemented properly. Again I don't recommend it, and you could better spend your time helping your site.

webguy2013, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  17. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Negative SEO is the most unethical thing you can do - don't get involved in that kind of stuff. I have read about it backfiring and helping the competitor in many cases, so it's too risky and not worth it. Focus your energy on somethinng more positive, build up your own website and forget about causing harm to your competitors' websites.

cronik, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  18. alecgregory

alecgregory Peon

Best Answers:
    Negative SEO is a waste of time. The BEST way to market and rank is make AWESOME content! Invest on great content and your website will definitely rank!

alecgregory, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  19. bmdkumar

bmdkumar Member

Best Answers:
    Do not waste your time on it. Keep attention on right way.

bmdkumar, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  20. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are two things that I haven't seen mentioned here that you should be aware of:
    1. Negative SEO Costs Money! - Why the hell would you pay someone to build links to your competitors site? On the off chance they don't work, well you just helped them beat you in the SERPs at which point you should just give up trying to rank your site. On the other hand it's easier than ever for them to clear this up and if they are really resilient they can report you.
    2. They Can Eliminate It All With One Click - With Google's Disavow tool, they can just gather up an excel doc of all the crap YOU JUST PAID FOR, submit it, and BOOM! Now it is all gone and you just wasted money that could be put towards great content on your site.
    Bottom line is stop being stupid about this negative SEO stuff and just invest in some awesome content or a promotion for your customers!
    #RantOver

Borduhh, Jul 12, 2013 IP