1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Tips for beginning site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Muhammad mafazine, Jul 6, 2013.

Are you know how to optimize new site and bring new site to next level site ? Yes, it using seo, with Search engine optmization, you can optimize your site on search engine, build high quality sites, bring huge traffic to the sites, and earn benefit with your new site

For beginning, there some action to do for your website, one of them is :

1. Determine perfect title for keyword research
    Keyword good should have two arrangement, first title, and two is some keyword.. for example :
    "This title here - And here some keyword solution", or "NiaDesign - Web Design and SEO service"

2. Build Quality first link with web 2.0, some web 2.0 i recommend is blogger, wordpress, social bookmark, and Craigslist

3. Buy Backlink with high pagerank - Function of this backlink almost same with Web 2.0. but, which is more strong to improve ranking on search engine. You Can Searching on Google with keyword "Cheap backlink"

4. Fill site with new content - minimal 2 article a day

Just it, i hope this small tips can help your new site

Muhammad mafazine, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So will we find NiaDesign if we search "Cheap backlink"?

Should I look for either of those do you think?

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  3. Muhammad mafazine

Muhammad mafazine Member

Best Answers:
    No, it just example title ( combinate between title and some keyword solutions )

Muhammad mafazine, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  4. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:

What if we get penalization from link building, what solution do you have for this?

SERPpoint, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like 2 and 4... But I don't agree with 3. What's this Cheap Backlink? If you want to get such backlinks, do it the right way, contact RELATED to your niche blog's webmasters and ask them to write an UNIQUE article for them (NOT sitewide links or anything like this!) :)

patco, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  6. Muhammad mafazine

Muhammad mafazine Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm,, i appreciate your opinion.. but, as you know.. its just discussion :)

Muhammad mafazine, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  7. adgaro

adgaro Peon

Best Answers:
    The best SEO tip for a beginning site is "no SEO at all". :)

adgaro, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  8. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Basically that. Forget search engines and remain audience-focused. That's what all the best content producers do.

ryan_uk, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  9. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Plus, competitor research and reading through Google guidelines are really helpful for beginners.
    And as social signals have become closely related to se optimization, social media management shouldn't been overlooked as a part of any internet marketing strategy.

Kianu42, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  10. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  11. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Buying High page rank link is not a good practice. We wanna generate link of our own. Only by practicing SEO we can improve our site visibility on search engines.

karthick9, Jul 11, 2013 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  12. wzn888

wzn888 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips,but actually,backlink building part is one of the most important part on SEO,you should always know what backlink you should buy and where to buy,not only find cheap backlink,the quality is very important,It takes a while to learn this part.Another option is to hire a professional SEO team to do all this for you

wzn888, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  13. nomanemb

nomanemb Member

Best Answers:
    what i think keyword research is most important thing in seo.but can any one tell the right way do it?

nomanemb, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  14. zohaib malik

zohaib malik Member

Best Answers:
    Buying Links from high pr sites are harmful for your website. Try to avoid this technique.

zohaib malik, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  15. drewtoby

drewtoby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the post! Also, do not use "nofollow" links.

drewtoby, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  16. bases

bases Banned

Best Answers:
    I would agree that for the new sites you need to go very slow, later on you can start building more and more backlinks.

bases, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  17. Devprakash

Devprakash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Put relevant title on your website and start sharing social networking website like facebook/twitter

Devprakash, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  18. mlmsoftjpr786

mlmsoftjpr786 Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to say that SEO tips for beginning site - You can do fully optimize like meta tag, unique web content, correct url structure etc. That's enough! link building is not opinion but urgent need you can do it.

mlmsoftjpr786, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  19. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to say that your tips are helpful only in the new website but no enough to rank your keywords. Your should work on on page technique and off page techniques, on page techniques is the one time work and off page is continuous work to rank your keywords.

iamalive, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  20. sackboy127

sackboy127 Member

Best Answers:
    My strategy is to first build some high quality social bookmarks to help the site get indexed. Then you can gradually start the real backlinking process, with as much diversity as possible - in terms of link types, dofollow-nofollow, link PRs, anchor texts, etc, etc.

My main links are usually high quality Web 2.0 posts, with 100% unique content, images and videos embedded, etc, these can gain some serious authority over time, especially if you build additional links to these as Tier 2. They might even start ranking on some long tail keywords on their own, not only providing SEO benefits, but some extra traffic too. You might also try to monetise these, but I don't personally do that.

The important thing is to treat them as your babies, like small money sites, and over time a network of these Web 2.0s can give you the same benefits as a blog network for only a fraction of the price, and a lot less headaches.

And once you have these powerful links that can make you rank on their own in most medium copetition niches, you only have to care about diversification, and making your link profile look natural. Only point high quality links to your money site, with unique content, and you'll have nothing to worry about in terms of Google updates. Good luck!

sackboy127, Jul 21, 2013 IP
    oneclickfixed likes this.