1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Help recovering from Panda

Discussion in 'Services' started by MyArtGallery, Jul 9, 2013.

One of my websites was hit by Panda on March. Since then I didn't recover. I also lost sitelinks (the additional links that show in Google when searching domain.com).

Does anyone recover any site from Panda.
    I'm requesting only Panda related recovery. Please do not come with services like link building. Only ON PAGE seo and from someone with successfully past experience into Panda recovery.

MyArtGallery, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. MQSS

MQSS Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you sure? Panda hits low quality CONTENT, Penguin hits low quality backlink building.

P.S.: You can contact me through PM to take a look at it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
    MQSS, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  3. lapseo

lapseo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Recovery is extremely difficult and requires exceptional attention to detail to ensure that no stone is left unturned. I recovered a client from a penalty and it was a lengthy process. Do not expect this to come easy, or cheap.... Good luck!

lapseo, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  4. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your best bet is to get a new domain and copy the content from the domain that was hit and move it to the new one..

Its far easier (per say) and quicker to get back to where you were before going this route than trying to recover what's lost from your current domain.

Holla!

GuruCreation, Jul 12, 2013 IP