1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AutoCAD as a skill

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by techdomain, Jul 6, 2013.

Hi guys,
    Lately I have been learning autocad (architecture or civil part) to add it as a skill to my resume, when i graduate (Civil engg). I am not new to freelancing but would like to know how its out there for freelancers in such skills, especially AutoCAD. Do these guys get any work online or its just site/office based? I am not talking about minor editing jobs (I am not even sure if that exists or provides much monetary returns like other skills such as coding, content writing, server handling,etc.) but considerable amount of work.

By the way, anyone would like me to edit or do some small autoCAD file, may send me a PM about it. I will do it for free anyway (I am not a pro, just learning and can pretty much handle 'plans' and such things, not heavy 3D).

techdomain, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  2. Best SEO Link Seller

Best SEO Link Seller Member

Best Answers:
    AutoCAD as a skill is very helpful because you can design your thoughts and make money as well.
    I also know autoCAD and i am also working with a firm.

Best SEO Link Seller, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  3. techdomain

techdomain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do u do freelancing of it (online)? can u state some decent places for that.

techdomain, Jul 11, 2013 IP