1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Your Best Way To Earn Money??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AndreyShawn, Feb 15, 2013.

1. phweb

phweb Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going back to my bread and butter, outsourcing. I've tried the "make money from the internet" thing because I'd love to get away from dealing with all the people that having an outsourcing company requires. Just hasn't worked, and my main business has suffered due to my distraction.

phweb, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  2. parting

parting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am on Google, do some google adsense. Each month can give me some income :)

parting, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  3. sharondzouza

sharondzouza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am a Virtual Assistant and I am best at my work. To help entreprenuers to manage thier work more effieciently.

sharondzouza, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  4. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A good way to make money is to make a product then sell it. This needn't be that difficult to do. If you are going to make a product you should also make an upsell so that you can maximise your income.

Choose a topic you are interested in and write a "how to" book on that topic. It doesn't have to be long. If you write it in MS Word outline mode, that is very helpful for two reasons.

Firstly, you can move whole paragraphs and whole lines around really easily using the shortcuts shift plus alt plus arrow keys.

Secondly, you can add a button to the "quick access toolbar" which says "send to PowerPoint". This makes every 'heading 1' in your outline the title of the slide, and all the headings under that – 2, 3, et cetera – the sub bullets on that slide.

So, now you have a Word document you can prepare as a PDF: a PowerPoint slide presentation which you can also make available: and then you can record yourself in either Camtasia or the free Cam Studio going through the slides and talking. So you then have an MP4 and you can create an MP3.

So your product "Front end" can be an ebook – the Word version turned into a PDF – and the upsell can be the slide deck, the MP4 and the MP3 you have created. Sell the front end for $7.50 rising to $12.50, and the upsell for $25 :)

If the book is about Internet marketing, you can sell it on the warrior forum as a "WSO". You will need some people to mail out for you and the best way to do that is by networking over a long period of time. So start that as you are writing the ebook.

I hope that gives some people some ideas!

PM me any time if you have questions. I did my first WSO last year and am now preparing the follow up launch which will probably be on Clickbank.

:)

malcsimm, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  5. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The decision as to whether to sell your own service or use some kind of affiliate program has to do with your sense of what the demand is for it, and your comfort level in creating your own sales funnel, order and delivery backend.

If you don't have or can't build that for your service, you're better off doing affiliate marketing, as the program already has the funnel in place. One exception to this is Fiverr like gig sites, as you can sell your service there simply, with the site's own promotion process and delivery set up providing the funnel.

melprise, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  6. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with alasdairism.

The best way to make money, be it through amazing, selling services, creating products, or being an affiliate is through list building.

The reason this is so powerful, is if you have a responsive list you can make thousands of dollars in 1 day simply by sending out an email. Of course this takes time, and you should NEVER abuse you're list -- but if you develop a relationship with them and treat with well -- they in return will help you.

mkcookin, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  7. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me the best way to earn money is to sell a product that works and a product that can actually solve people's problems. That way, i would be able to sleep at night with money in my pocket as well. For the 3 years that i have been in the making money online niche, i have never sold a product that does not work for me, because i feel that it would be abusing my subscribers trust in me. Sell something that works and i promise you that you will make money. Well, at least it was proven my my affiliates that are selling my product. :)

Howard Lim, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  8. Carrol09

Carrol09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well the best way to make money online is through getting a client and working on it ... Which is called SEO work.. This is totally without investment... And the more you work better the more you get confidence of the client and earn more money this way.. & SEOClerks.com is the platform where you can sell your services and double your weekly income ;)

Carrol09, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  9. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best way to earn money is through CPA. It is better than Adsense. There are other ways to earn example from Amazon,Ebay etc Whatever you do focus on one thing at a time and stay motivated. Motivation is what we lack when we are starting. You fail but don't give up and you will be fine in the end. Success is always one step ahead so go for it and take it.

xtragudboi, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  10. jackie2011ws

jackie2011ws Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, pretty much, focus is the thing we all need. Even until today, there are too many things that claims to make much with easy steps around us...
    Focus on one thing and be consistent, never give up!!!

jackie2011ws, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  11. domainflippa94

domainflippa94 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the best way to earn money is to...get a job

domainflippa94, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  12. InvestInPixels

InvestInPixels Member

Best Answers:
    You could try tutoring online (I'm tutoring on Chalksy and I'm actually about to take a photoshop class)

Good luck

InvestInPixels, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  13. D-Bizzle

D-Bizzle Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money online. Affiliate marketing is a very popular way. It takes a lot of time and effort, but can be very rewarding if mastered. I would recommend reading either "Make money online - Online Affiliate Guide - Building an online cash cow" or "from newbie to millionaire" both can be found on amazon. I have read them both and learned a lot and am now in the process of building my first affiliate site. This can be achieved with not much capital. You will need to buy a domain, web hosting and essentially that is all you need (if you have more money it is always good to pay for logos etc)
    Another way to make money online is through buying and selling on ebay. This requires a lot more capital to begin, but again can be very rewarding. It is important to identify a niche product that you want to sell and look around for the best suppliers. Sites like alibaba and tradekey are good places to source products for cheap from Asia where you can sell online for good profits. Again I would recommend doing a lot of research before jumping in.
    Finally if you have a service to offer for example if you are designer, writer etc you can make money on a daily basis by responding to contests on digitalpoint and other similar sites too.
    The most important thing is to study what you want to go into by reading, asking people in forums etc and then to TAKE ACTION! Hope this is helpful.

D-Bizzle, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  14. Wordpress Design

Wordpress Design Member

Best Answers:
    Offering your own services to other people is most common for me.. I was earning also from Adsense (not to much) and a lot from Peerfly lately..

Wordpress Design, Jul 10, 2013 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  15. domainnn

domainnn Peon

Best Answers:

Adsense is kinda risky. I've seen numerous instances where people got burnt. I included.

Clickbank is okay as long as you know how to get organic traffic to your site. Making money online does require a start-up cost. Anyone says otherwise, well good for them.

domainnn, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  16. InvestInPixels

InvestInPixels Member

Best Answers:

That sounds like too much hard work.

InvestInPixels, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  17. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money.
    In my opinion, the BEST ONE is creating big JV (joint ventures).

$40,000+ in profits from my first jv, plus $110,000+ from the second one (in Italy). Yes they work!!

tbtoyl, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  18. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally use content locking CPA networks. You need a valuable download such as an ebook in order to make money off this.

gregdavidson, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  19. leandros21

leandros21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From my experience which i have tested almost everything in online marketing, the most profitable thing on internet is legitimate ptc site

leandros21, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  20. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    After reading most books and coaching many people older than me (cos im only like 20), i realise that anyone can make money online. You can make money from everywhere. So there is really no which part of the internet can make me the most amount of money, or what should i do to make the most amount of money online.

The bottomline and most important thing is just to choose a method, get a teacher/coach (if you can), and focus on mastering it. Do your internet business every single day and you will make money! Many of my students have and some of them have never even touched a computer everyday. You want to know why?

Because they focus. They mastered one thing you can do to earn money online, instead of trying to figure out the best thing to do. i always tell them, remember, you have to do something, before you know what you are good at and what you can improve upon.

Howard Lim, Aug 10, 2013 IP