1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long was it before you started earning?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by David Pen, Jun 29, 2013.

1. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    It didn,t take me long before I started earning from my sites but I would accept that it did take me long to do a thorough research on how to make money online. After research I was able to build sites and started making money from it.

DatingExpert, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens Member

Best Answers:
    Took me over 2 years to see any money coming in. I think it was the fact that I just refused to quit that helped me to brake through in the end!

Michelle Stevens, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  3. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you start off on a marketplace such as Ebay or Fiverr you can start making money today. I was making up to $500 per week off Ebay when I first got started.

gregdavidson, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  4. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    It seems as though offering a marketable skill such as writing, website design, malware protection, driver updates and other useful products/services helps you make the most money. Streamlining your niche also still seems the best way to make more because people become educated in what you have to sell. Then, they are more likely to become repeat customers.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  5. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:

That's quite impressive. That's more that most people make first starting out. What kind of products/goods/services did you offer?

Alyssa Lochmore, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  6. liamwli

liamwli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I'm still not earning much at all from websites. I have about £1.40 in confirmed adsense payments, but the limit it £60. That's from the last month or too.

I do make a half decent amount from my apps however - ~£30-40 a month. It didn't take me long to earn in that respect ;)

Liam

liamwli, Jul 12, 2013 IP