1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Things You Need to Do to Be Successful Online And Become A Good Leader.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Snoopy240, Jul 9, 2013.

I don’t know what things you have been doing to build a successful business online, or how you been doing it. There are 3 things you should be doing right now if you are still struggling to earn your first commissions online. These are 3 simple things you need to know.

If you haven’t been able to earn any money online yet or maybe you already have but you cannot make more sales for some reason. It can be frustrating to have been able to earn money online once or twice and then all of a sudden the commissions stop.
    There are reasons why this happens a lot to most affiliate marketers.

I also believe that everything happens for a reason. Trust me. I spent 3 years online without earning a cent and at the end of the third year was when I had my breakthrough.

After arguments with the wife, the family and having friends turn me down when I talked about my goals of; someday day be able to earn money online. And not just a little bit of money, I always had big dreams, big visions. You know what I’m talking about here.

There were many mistakes and errors. A lot of money lost in scams and useless programs and e-books. I still kept on pushing forward for 3 years and I always talk about earning $15K a month, all from the internet. I want to be that guy. You see how big of a goal I have sometimes?

Anyways, back to the subject here.

Here are the 3 things you need to be doing right now. I have learned this over the years of trying to figure this online stuff out!

1. You LEARN.
    2. You TAKE MASSIVE ACTION.
    3. You TEACH OTHERS DO THE SAME. – ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY.

These 3 things might seem pretty simple to understand but I have noticed that sometimes it is pretty hard to follow at the same time. You will need to do whatever it takes to earn money online. Implementing these 3 things will help you do that.

If you thought that earning money online will be easy, then you are wrong. Of course once you get the ball rolling and you start earning some money online, then you can re-invest to keep earning commissions. At the beginning of building any business, you will have to work hard and do whatever it takes to build it up. I hope you get this concept.

Treat your online business right now this way and let me know how it turns out. Let me also share with you how you can do this online by using free sites to promote your knowledge.

There are many ways to show the world what your brain is all about. The internet is an amazing tool that will allow you to show the world what kind of knowledge you have. You just need to learn something new every day if possible. Then take as much action as you can on what you just learned, so you can see what kind of results you get.

It is very important that you apply what you have learned immediately and do not stop doing it until you get results. Jump in with this mentality and you a better chance to get a good outcome.

What you want to do next, also immediately after taking massive action, is teach what you have learned to others through the following places.

1. Social Networks
    2. Article Directories
    3. Video Sites (YouTube the popular one)
    4. Your blog posts
    5. File-Sharing Sites

These are just some of the places you can use to transfer you knowledge to others. Helping people accomplish their goals, will help you accomplish yours. Always remember that. It is very important and your entire family deserves to have you be the person to change their entire life. You can earn money online with this. I believe you can do it but it is on your hand the power to make it happen.

Apply these 3 things and experiment with the extra tip I gave to teach others how to earn money online.

Keep me updated if you do!

If you want to learn more about Internet Marketing, you can listen to my horrible voice in some audios where I talk about everything that is in my mind.

http://internet-marketing-blog101.com/free-audios

I really hope you enjoy them and you learn A LOT.

Much success!

Snoopy240, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I believe in taking action is the best way to learn and make progress
    in whatever we want to achieve in our business and personal lives.

Without action there is not business, without business there is
    not money and without dreams there is nothing.

Everything starts with a dream somewhere, hope of one day be somewhere or
    become somebody big in business, sport, politics, etc.

The best way to achieve that is by taking massive action, without letting doubt
    push us back to square one.

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Jul 10, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion the first thing needed is knowledge,one should gain as much knowledge as possible. The second thing is implementation / taking action.
    Without taking action knowledge is of no use and without knowledge taking action is of no use.

DatingExpert, Jul 10, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.