1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdSense Account Disbale

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by OSSEO, May 14, 2013.

I need to know if we get email like below form Google adsense. so what we should to do .

hence website owner didn't do any thing wrong ,

they have search engine visitors not paid or from other illegal way .

Monthly earning $1500.

There is any possibility to get back account?

We continually review all publishers according to our program policies etc

Make pages for users, not for search engines.
    * Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
    * Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
    * Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
    * Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
    * Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
    * Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
    * If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.

As a result, your AdSense account has been disabled.

OSSEO, May 14, 2013 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    "I didn't do anything wrong" - the site owner might think they didn't, but they did. Being objective about one's own site(s) (and actions) isn't always easy, but the choice between being objective or keeping my head buried in the sand?

They should read through the policies carefully, fix the problem and appeal. It's not impossible.

They should read and make effort:
    https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/57153?hl=en

ryan_uk, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    To say the website owner has done nothing wrong if you got that email is not exactly correct is it? This mail from them clearly slams your layout and content and/or accuses you of spam/black hat techniques - if the website owners not responsible for the layout and content then who is?????? I doubt they sent that email out for fun. Note that if your earnings were $1500 then all that will go back to the advertisers, and google will have also lost roughly the same in revenue. So note that as they've lost around $1,500 in revenue as well, they haven't banned you for fun as it's cost them money too.

adsenseplr, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  4. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    They always reply on email that, we check your appeal manually and decision is final , If Google understand there is something wrong then why they don't point out what reason behind account banned ?

If they mention so people really understand what was mistake and next time will be careful.

Also if Google understand that our earning not justifiable then they have right to adjust with advertiser but don't disable account forever .

Google should have call center facilities so people easily contact them and clarify the issue of account like, clicking by our enemies, using our code some illegal website or send illegal traffic.

OSSEO, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  5. Expectation

Expectation Member

Best Answers:
    you must appeal and explain with screenshot i hope they will help you good luck but plz always try to follow adsense tos

Expectation, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    fadhi123 likes this.
  6. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    there's appeal form on email that they sent it to you,.. just find the link url

and good luck

robyries, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  7. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's not specifically your earnings they have an issue with, it's major issues with the site quality, Read the email they've told you the reasons you've been banned and by the sounds of it they're not minor ones, as that's one of the worst case responses I've seen from them - you've not posted your url which would help to comment further. It's not reading (The TOS) that's got you in problems in the first place. Yet you still aren't reading what they've sent you!

adsenseplr, Jul 10, 2013 IP