1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shall i place adsense on my bigger site? Please Help

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by brad khol, Jul 9, 2013.

Hi

I use adsense on my smaller site , which i make reasonable amount of money on it (less than $500 per month). On this site i get about 150,000 impressions per month

I have bigger site which get about 40,000+ impressions per day!But i don't use adsense on it . Due to the fact that Over 60% of the visitors are from usa however i can see some anonymous proxy IPs visiting my site. I know the reason for it. Just like facebook , twiter , yahoo, my site is filtered in iran , china (im not sure) and some more countries my site is filtered in there. I would say under 20% of the visitors use proxy visiting my bigger site. The people that use proxy are legit. Their screen res , internet browser , ip , isp, and everything else is different (so its not one or few person visiting my site with proxy, its real people) . I post and write articles, photo meme's and other interesting materials on my bigger site.

My question to the admins and helpers in this forum is that shall i put google adsense on my bigger site , keeping mind that some visitors use proxy .

I really appreciate your help and answers.

brad khol, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. robbydeletter

robbydeletter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Normally i don't think adsense would have a problem with that.
    In the worst case scenario you get a warning and you take it off or asking them first if your site is good for there policy.

robbydeletter, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. Jurre Faber

Jurre Faber Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you want adsense? You should go for some good affiliate products! You can make way more money that way ;)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Jurre Faber, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    Vebry Exa likes this.
  4. brad khol

brad khol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsense and DP are the best ones? do you know any better ones? I appreciate it if you can suggest me any better affiliates.

5. robbydeletter

robbydeletter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    indeed

robbydeletter, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    Vebry Exa likes this.
  6. Jurre Faber

Jurre Faber Member

Best Answers:

You shoud check out http://www.offervault.com/ here you can find a lot of products to promote. Some per sale and some per lead. Choice a product in your niche and apply for the network. With your website traffic they'll definitly approve you!

Jurre Faber, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    Vebry Exa, zetttaxco and AdChoices like this.
  7. brad khol

brad khol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you for your reply robby. The bigger site is exactly same as the smaller site, and i have seen many similar sites that use adsense. The only thing that worries me is the proxy visiting users.

So you thing i should go ahead and use adsense on other site!

8. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    With 40,000 impressions and the right adsense placement, and dependant on the sites niche, the adsense income would trounce anything else.

adsenseplr, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  9. brad khol

brad khol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the info. I checked them out but to be honest i have no clue about that kind of advertisement they offer. They asked me questions such as : " List the Offer verticals you do best with. The more specific you are the better we can help you find what you're looking for *" Or traffic sources, your marketing techniques, websites you'll place offers on and details about how you will promote offers * ... :D "

Im not sure whether to use adsense on the site or not? Right now im looking for good CPC and CPM network to place on my other site. Clicksor is just crap (for every 10k views they give you something around $2 ! lol

If you guys know any good sites for publishers then i'll appreciate it if you post them here. Also if you guys use adsense and get proxies visits please share your experience on that. thank you.

So you think adsense doesn't mind the 20% proxy visits?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
  10. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please read what I said again, my response was against a comment where someone stated that you'd be better off with affiliate products than adsense, it was that comment that I responded to, and not your issue of the 20% proxy visits.

That said if I was you I would try it, why not put 1 ad per page on in the first instance so that the income doesn't jump up too high too soon? 20% wouldn't seem too high, I have one client who makes around $6-800 per day and she gets around 90% of all her traffic coming direct from links posted on Facebook - so would those show up as a proxy in her stats? Or did you mean that the proxy visits are from countries filtering the traffic?
    Also if it's country filters creating this proxy traffic then won't google adsense be seeing this right across all/a lot of sites and be aware of the issue?

adsenseplr, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  11. brad khol

brad khol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Im sorry My bad ! i thought you were referring to my comment.

No ... traffic coming from facebook has nothing to do with their IP address. Matter fact i know lots of website who get 95% of their visitors from their facebook pages.

There are countries like , iran , china , North Korea, saudi arabia , ... who like to filter and block most foreign websites. Good filtered examples are facebook , twiter , yahoo , instagram .... the list goes on. So people from those countries use proxy IP to visit this websites. When they enter my site or any other site they count as a proxy . I have no idea how google reacts to PRoxy visitors.

Is there way to block all proxy visitors , from your site?

12. Expectation

Expectation Member

Best Answers:
    why people visit through proxy what is niche why they not direct access on your website what is main reason behind ?

Expectation, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    fadhi123 likes this.
  13. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I thinks no problem as long as your website niche doesn't brake google rules...

good luck

robyries, Jul 9, 2013 IP