1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ much harder to get followers

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by carlosx2, Jul 3, 2013.

I feel that it is much harder to get a good google plus following for your site. Getting + is not that hard on good articles but getting people to follow you seems much harder than working with facebook or twitter and some of the other social media sites.

Why do you think that this is, or do you find it easy to get a large following.

carlosx2, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  2. reazul.salman

reazul.salman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sir in accordance to me google plus is the best..but here someone follow you its really too hard...soo u should try repair your profile...and attractive also...i think .... some one must be follow you ...

reazul.salman, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  3. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    hello dear: in real not hard it needs patient & must be old on g+ with more circles & unique content

income_by_internet, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  4. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    Google + is just one of the developing social networking sites now, and more often than not people doesn't utilize G+ unlike Facebook and twitter. However, there are more opportunities to come, it will still have more features that can drive you're google + account attract more followers.

5. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ has just started and the number of their users is increasing. The number of new registrations is building up slowly but it is increasing and that it the most important part of it. It is just normal not to easily get followers because Google+ is new. But it won't hurt to create an account and start early.

Endless Rain, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  6. YesThatsMe

YesThatsMe Member

Best Answers:
    I had a completely different impression. My G+ account is inactive due to the fact that I hate the usability and the whole layout there. However... I still get emails that this and that person is following me... every day. I don´t even know them. I don´t even do anything... the account is inactive but I get followers everyday.

YesThatsMe, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  7. rockiesfan24

rockiesfan24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sharing useful info with communities that interest you will result in people following you. For example, share a great picture you took with photography communities and you will gain followers.

rockiesfan24, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  8. ROIfestival

ROIfestival Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it seems that google+ is very easy to use. But unluckily, it is difficult to get followers

ROIfestival, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  9. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. It takes more time to actually follow someone.
    2. Not many people use Google+, rather than Twitter etc.

o_iSniPe_xX, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  10. william curl

william curl Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, rules or regulations of Google are strict but Google is the base of all networks and can give you much better fan following than other networks.

william curl, Nov 29, 2013 IP