1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Visualize success in you mind

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Gianni Palazzo, Jul 9, 2013.

How many of you have doubts in your head that you cannot achieve what you want.
    Generally we become what we think about us.

In order to succeed at what we do; we need to visualize our success and think of it every day. We need to live our dreams and cling to it.

It is not enough if we think about it and there is not action to take.
    Action is the key to any person to succeed in whatever they want. Without action our dreams and thoughts are nothing.

Most of those who have succeed in business took action at some
    point to be where they are.

If you are a beginner in this business, do not be dissapointed if it takes you one year, or two years to make small income online. This business is not a get rich quick in 24 hours program.

You need to be ready to learn a few new skills like: traffic generation, keyword generation, content creation, etc.

The idea here is to approach this business with the right mindset to
    stay for a long haul, and see success at the end of the journey.

I hope these lines inspire you to continue fighting in the online battle that
    we all are in.

All the best.

Do not forget to post your comments.

Thanks.

Gianni Palazzo, Jul 9, 2013 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is actually very good advice and something one can find in an old book called "The Magic of thinking Big".

It goes into this using golf as an examle and getting a hole in one I seem to remember.

It's also the type of minset the likes of Tiger Woods uses in golf or the Williams sisters use in tennis.

I used this method to visualise a book I am writing as a film and so the book is writing its self from the movie I have already seen in my head. It is a good way to think about doing things and getting things done IMHO.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great post. It is true, to become successful on or offline you first must develop the correct mindset.

The internet, while is a powerful too, does not magically make you money. The same way as owning a bike, does not make you an Olympic cyclist.

You need to invest both time, and money to start seeing results. The quicker you can learn a new set of skills, and the more money you can spend on training and traffic, the quicker you will make money.

mkcookin, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  4. robbydeletter

robbydeletter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Visualisation is a good tool to achieve what you want.
    Think it's going to happen and you are half way.

robbydeletter, Jul 9, 2013 IP