1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have had about enough of people reporting me for BS reasons!!!!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Keeby, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Lawsuit for not giving you freedom of speech on a private forum. Lol
    So far, from what I can tell there are very few people on the digital point. This has gone to far!!! First you report me for my post having no value in the GENERAL CHAT!!!! General Chat is where you can talking about any subject regardless of value or none at all. Then I post the same thread with a different title and in a different category to get away from a certain 2 nuisances that keep jumping to my thread to start another confrontation with me, and then you all proceed to report my new thread on the grounds of copyright infringement? WTF!!?? Not only have I been insulted heavily on this site, but I have been victim to what is considered FALSE FLAGGINGS!!! So here is what I am going to do next time anyone does that, I will contact the community managers and report your accounts and might go as far as filing a lawsuit against you guys! Unless you all apologize, this is what is going to happen! Got it? If I want to make a thread no matter how "perverted" or "disturbing" it is, I have the right to do so! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! :mad:

Oh and I forgot to add one more thing! I can say whatever I want on this forum except for cuss words, because this is what you call FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Which means that I have the RIGHT to make perverted threads, the RIGHT to make disturbing or in anyway abnormal threads and to tell you all to go **** yourselves!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    Keeby, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  1. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And we have the right to be offended by that stuff, and we also have the right to report it. It is then up to the staff to decide what is what and who gets the infractions or actions taken against them if any.
    If the mods/admin. have taken these actions against you, then what does this tell you? It ought to tell you that you need to clean up your act or you won't be here for very long.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  2. Keeby

Keeby Peon

Best Answers:
    Clean up my act huh? From what I can tell, you are not part of the staff. What this tells me is that you guys are very easily offended by stuff like that. Hell, I do not even recall people on Yahoo groups or BlogSpot.com being this sensitive. You guys overreact to stuff like this all the time? If I were you 2, I would suggest you guys stop commenting and insulting me on EVERY THREAD I MAKE!!! Pathetic!

Keeby, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I don't know what is more pathetic, being threatened legal action by a 16 year old, or your grammar and spelling mistakes every time you make a post.:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Who exactly do you want the apology from?
    What happens if 90% of those people apologise and not "all"?

I'm fascinated by your motives... this in an internet marketing forum and you signed up to discuss homophobia in American high schools. The logic doesn't work for me, but that may be because I'm not a yank.

sarahk, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  5. Keeby

Keeby Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information buddy! I had no idea that this was only for MARKETING!!!!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    Keeby, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  6. log0008

log0008 Active Member

Best Answers:

Well, isn't that quite obvious?

log0008, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  7. Keeby

Keeby Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, then! Sarahk, then explain why there are topics in the General Chat room talking about what your favorite food is and about wife's cheating, etc?

Keeby, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  8. log0008

log0008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its for general chat but the main idea of the forum is Internet Marketing, the general chats just a little extra area for members to socialize

log0008, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. Keeby

Keeby Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll keep that in mind, so if I want to socialize, even if it is a topic such as "Can the most popular girls in High School be lesbians" then I am free to do so according to your own words! So next time I make a thread similar to that one or something entirely different such as "Could white people actually be 50% Neanderthal instead of 1-4% Neanderthal", then do not false flag it! Otherwise you are not only contradicting yourself, but you are also going against you logic!

Keeby, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  10. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Be cool pal. I know you are angry. Instead of ask here ,just go and read threads there. You will get the hint. What type of posting , i have to post. In some cases, it may be difficult to choose right section. For ex- If you want to discuss about PR, you have to ask in Link Development not in Google section.

humtuma, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  11. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is not a government forum (there is no freedom of speech). You should read up on what freedom of speech actually is.

digitalpoint, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    VukasinI and ryan_uk like this.
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You are really quite an aggro wee thing aren't you. There are so many general interest forums and you choose this one for your homophobia thread. Yes, we have general chat but it's for cooling your heels after all the business is done - not the reason why people sign up.

Now, let me guess, you were one of the jocks who didn't appreciate it when his girlfriend suddenly decided that men really are shits and got herself a girlfriend?

sarahk, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and ryan_uk like this.
  13. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

I both commented on your original thread post - and then, when I saw you had posted it again, I reported that second thread as a duplicate thread. You, and nobody here, are allowed to keep posting the same thread in different place in the forum. In every instance, those would be considered duplicate threads regardless of content.

Later, I realized your thread (the one you had already posted twice) was just a copy of some Yahoo Answers posted days ago, so I reported it again. This forum does not allow junk already posted all over the internet to be posted here as a new thread.

So, as much as you want to make this about you or the subject matter of your threads it was much simpler than that. You violated the rules of the forum, and did so repeatedly and that is why your threads were deleted.

Personally, I thought the threads were juvenile and offensive. So I reported them for the obvious violations of the forum rules. The reports were accurate and thus were acted upon by the forum. As DigitalPoint aptly pointed out you have no special rights to post whatever you want here. Grow up, make an original post, and please, if you have a questions about lesbians, try to post it in a less offensive manner. Easy, eh?

browntwn, Jul 8, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva, ryan_uk and sarahk like this.
  14. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There appear to be quite a lot of humans, but obviously I am not speaking for me (penguin) and malky66 (bear). Can you elaborate?

Your lesbian discussion? You would find a better audience on Tumblr, or another social place with the kind of demographic required for it (slobbering teenage boys). As for things with a political slant, they should be in Politics and Religion, but you need to be an Established Member and keep in mind the notice, "This is for anything related to world politics and religion. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it (you will be banned)."

It's called General Chat rather than Useless Junk. Yes, quite a few lame threads get made there, but some also get deleted, too. The mods seem to be very good at objectively deciding what's appropriate and what's not.

If you feel people are targeting you then report them. Don't make a duplicate thread as it will just be deleted (duplicates aren't allowed).

I needed a laugh. Thanks!

Welcome to the Corporate Nation of DigitalPoint! ;-)

By the way, in any private place, there are "house rules" (I guess it's one way to put it), rather than "government rules", as you'll learn in life.

ryan_uk, Jul 8, 2013 IP
    VukasinI, Spoiltdiva and malky66 like this.
  15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    So if we don't collectively apologize and accept your right to be perverted, we're all going to be hit with a lawsuit? If you're now trying to strong arm us, are you not then guilty of trying to take away our freedom of speech?
    You are in essence saying speak this (apologize) or get sued. Trying to control our behavior is denying us our freedom no?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Jul 8, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  16. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    dont let your toolbar hit you on the way out.

matt_62, Jul 8, 2013 IP
    sarahk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Careful Matt, he might sue you for harassment.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  18. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just hope he doesn't turn guns on his high school or something equally stupid tbh, hence I had said previously maybe we should ease up on him :( how stupid do I feel now...

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  19. Keeby

Keeby Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had plenty of "nice things" to say, and no I am not shameful of that post that I made before just to let you know! Also, general chat so far has a lot of crap on it, completely irrelevant to marketing. So...ya I can make a thread that is political regardless of the rules, given that general chat is a cesspool.

Again, like I said before, general chat is a cesspool. There are a lot of lame threads, but they get reported and deleted by ppl like you all whom have giant tree trunks stuck up their bums!

Then how about you go ahead and report the other threads on the general chat that you find "juvenile" and/or "offensive"! Because so far I have seen a lot of people on General Chat that have posted anything they please on there. If you haven't reported them, but reported me only then I guess you have defeated yourself huh? Go ahead and report me for this comment all you want, because from what I can tell, you get easily offended by posts like mine. Guaranteed if I were to make a post such as "Could mermaids actually exist?" and come up with 3 scenarios in the thread, you would be totalitarian and report/delete it too now wouldn't you? My thoughts exactly!

Ok I will, starting with you guys! How does that sound?

Ok then, wanna take this to a personal level huh? I wasn't going to do this, but since you have the nerve to say something like that about me, lemme guess, you are one of those girls who went away from men because you were probably such a pain to put up with to the point that no guy in High School or College would date you, so you go to women thinking that they will treat you better only to have the same results with them as you did with men!

And you sir you read up on what totalitarianism is! You will find that to be what you guys have done to me with my threads!

I have a much better idea, how about you guys stop commenting, insulting and reporting me on every single thread that I make! If you do not like what I have to post, then how about you do not click on it. Better yet, ignore it! Go report and delete someone else's thread why don't you? Yea, ease up one me! You can start by putting me on ignore like how I am about to do with you and your buddies!

At this point, that is a great idea. You are honestly the only person on this thread that I respect. Goodbye digital point for a while! I am going to Topix or better yet Worpress.com!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Keeby, Jul 8, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.