1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Payoneer Alternatives?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by newbie191, Apr 1, 2013.

1. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For me Payoneer is the best one,,,, not sure why you looking for alternative as they provide best service and quick money to bank account as well into your account.... btw for alternative to payoneer if you want to use, then use skrill, however in my opinion Payoneer is the best.

razashah, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  2. nlchat

nlchat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am surprised to see positive reviews of Payoneer support. I have found their support to be quite terrible.

I am genuinely surprised that they seem to be a big name this business even although their systems, website and support seem... amateurish.

I emailed support and asked a question. If I register will I be able to receive payments from Amazon even although I am based in the UK? Nobody answered my question but I received an email telling me it was all setup... I had a US payments account.

But when I looked in my account I couldn't find any details about it.

I emailed support and after 1 week they replied. Telling me that the details could be found in my account. I looked again where they advised. Nothing there.

I then went on the live chat and waited for a long time to speak to someone.

That person looked at my account and told me. I don't have US payments on my account. They were most unhelpful. They seemed to have no information. I told them I had been advised it was setup and showed them the email. I asked what is the problem? What can I do to get it setup? Can you help me?

I was told.... "I already told you, you don't have it on your account". The best she could advise me, when I pushed for help was... apply again.

Applying btw is emailing and saying... can I have US Payments setup.

I have now spent 1 month trying to setup US payments. I still don't know if I can use it to get paid by amazon, although I am in the uk.

I don't know what more I can do. Does anyone know of any alternative companies that I can use to setup a US account and receive payments that provides a card to withdraw/spend the money elsewhere.

nlchat, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    @nlchat: I'm sorry to hear that you aren't satisfied with your experience with our support team. I'd be more than happy to assist you with this issue.

Our US Payment Service allows you to receive US ACH transfers from select US companies, such as Amazon. So long as you have a valid Amazon account which supports withdrawals via US Direct Deposit, you will be able to receive your payments to Payoneer. Depending on the Amazon service you are referring to (Seller, Associate, KDP/CreateSpace) this will be available.

If you'd like to send me a PM with the e-mail listed on your Payoneer account, I'd be more than happy to follow up and provide you with further details.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  4. daudikibs

daudikibs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Ruth,

May i know if i sign up with Paxum, I could be able to register with your card and apply for paypal. This is where i really need help over.

daudikibs, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  5. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi daudikibs,

Every verified Paxum client can request a Paxum Mastercard, except for citizens and residents of India who live in India due to India's own internal policies.

Once you've received your Paxum Mastercard you can attempt to use it to verify your Paypal account. We have found that some of our clients achieve success with this, while others do not have a positive result, therefore I cannot guarantee 100% that this will work for you.

One of the benefits of Paxum is that you can receive payments directly to your Paxum account and then simply withdraw by your preferred method. We're a worldwide service with very few country limitations.

Thanks for your interest. Please remember it's free to sign up for your Paxum account, and you can do so directly at our site :)

RuthB, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  6. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Till now I am very satisfied with paynoeer, few days ago i linked paypal account with my payoneer, if it will work this will be my I-bank for next years :)

Nissim-Payoneer - Can you please give me answers to these questions:

1.Is also possible to link Paypal bussines account (company on Seychely) with Payoneer?
    2.Do you provide something like bussines account? Or i can send money from Paypal bussines account to my personal account on Payoneer.

Thank you

Focl, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  7. pachecus

pachecus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is really funny that most DP users that give bad reviews on payoneer and signup with paxum has "Message count: 1", I use payoneer for about 3 years now and never have any problem, great support and services.

pachecus, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  8. romi_payoneer

romi_payoneer Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks guys! Happy to hear you're satisfied with our service :)

romi_payoneer, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Thanks!

1) If you have a PayPal business account that supports withdrawal via US ACH you can also withdraw to the US Payment Service. Please note that we allow only (1) account per person, however, so you won't be able to use the same US Payment Service with multiple PayPal accounts.

2) Payoneer provides a business account to registered companies that are looking to send payments to people worldwide. You can fund that account via direct wire, or the US Payment Service, and then use that balance to send payments worldwide using the Payoneer card or Global Bank Transfer Service. If you are interested in this option, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to assist.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 18, 2013 IP
    Focl likes this.
  10. lgranata

lgranata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I requested a Partner Account almost 3 months ago, I first received an email asking for information about my company which I immediately provided. This was on 4-May , no reply from Payoneer, I tried the chat support today, they responded very quickly but they only said "send another email". So a bit useless, I have sent another email 10 days ago. Nothing.

I ended up on this forum because I was actually looking for alternatives, even when I know Payoneer works well, but I am just annoyed by the customer support, I am trying to be a new Partner, not asking about technical things or bothering with support of any kind.. I would expect Payoneer to willing to move things to make this happen.. I know I am not oDesk :) but.. still...

I would appreciate if anybody could help me on this.
    Cheers

lgranata, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  11. lgranata

lgranata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And yes.. I have 1 message count... now 2 :)

The thing is, people arrive like to to this thread because they search on google "payoneer alternative".. so it's obvious that they will not say good things.. I am not fake.. I am real!! :)

Cheers

lgranata, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  12. colombianice

colombianice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can offer no card handling fee with bank account, paypal withdraw money from AlertPay etc, bank transfer and more

colombianice, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  13. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:

Please send me a PM with your Payoneer account e-mail and I'll be happy to assist.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  14. Mizee

Mizee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nissim,
    I have been a happy user for payoneer card since last 2 years and never had problems. now I am running an affiliates business.. and need service like payoneer as partner. BUT..
    I have been applying to become payoneer partner several times and already provided witll all documents required. I wonder why many companies who are running the same business like mine are using payoneer as debit card and payment processor but my application is rejected.

please contact me urgently as the demand of debit card for affiliates withdrawal from my community is huge. ahmad.tarmizee at gmail dot com.

Ruth, If Paxum can give the same solution like payoneer, I would be very happy to be your partner too since i notice the marstercard debit for paxum is also from choicebank.

Mizee, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  15. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I see that we sent you an e-mail on June 26 with an explanation - if you did not receive that e-mail please send me a PM and I will be happy to forward it to you.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  16. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Mizee,
    Yes, with Paxum you can make bulk instant payments. I'd be happy to chat with you about our services. Please feel free to send me a PM and we can go from there :)

RuthB, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  17. Author King

Author King Peon

Best Answers:
    @Igranata, I am having the same problem as you - very poor customer support. I got several references from the Kindle Forum that Payoneer offers a service that'd allow me receive EFT from Amazon which I prefer to checks. I e-mailed their support informing them of my wish to use the service. Below is the exact e-mail I sent them:

Hi,
    I am a freelance editor and a professional writer. I publish with Amazon's KDP and CreateSpace, and utilize Smashwords and Draft2Digital's distribution services. My books are available for sale on all the major online retail stores including Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Apple, and Sony. As you may already know, Amazon pays its authors royalties by either EFT or checks. I wish to receive royalties by EFT instead of check for obvious reasons, but Amazon requires a US/UK bank account to enable this option. I got several recommendations from the Kindle Forum that Payoneer offers this service for Amazon's authors.
    I've tried to sign up but, unfortunately, I do not have any of the *required* proof of ID. I figured this could be managed. I remember reading somewhere that you require a government-issued ID. I have attached the ID I have (also Federal Government-issued).
    Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,
    King Samuel Benson

And the next day I got this response:

Dear Customer,
    Your ticket code is LTK1215303936850X. Please use this code in any further communication.
    We are sorry, but we are unable to locate you in our system with the e-mail address or the name you provided. Is it possible that you signed up with us under a different e-mail address?
    If you applied for the card you should have received a confirmation e-mail from us. Please locate the confirmation e-mail and contact us to let us know the correct address under which you are registered.

Sincerely,
    Sandy
    Payoneer's Account Approval Department
    FAQ page | Support Center

And so I registered with the ID I have. And then, I e-mailed Support again. As I was composing the e-mail to their customer support, I checked the account I had just opened and saw that I had been logged out. I tried to log in again and, to my consternation, I was told I was blocked. Here is a copy of the second e-mail I sent to Payoneer's customer support:

Hello,
    I am writing in reference to Ticket Code: LTK1215303936850X.
    I received an initial response that I do not yet have an account with Payoneer, so now I have managed to create an account. The ID number I used for the 'National ID' is the ID number of my INEC Voter's Card - also a Federal Government-issued Identity Card, since I do not have a National ID card. (Note: The National ID has only been issued once in 1999 while I was still underage.) I am attaching a scanned copy of my National Voter's Card. I can send you a scanned copy of the backside if you request for it, and I can also send scanned copies of my utility bills to confirm my identity.
    N.B. I just logged into the account I just created, and after a few minutes I was logged out and told my account has been blocked. HELP.

Regards,
    King Samuel Benson

Four days later, I received this response:

Dear King Samuel,
    Your ticket code is LTK1215303936850X. Please use this code in any further communication.
    The Payoneer card is a payment solution for you to receive funds for business purposes. There are two ways for you to receive payments with Payoneer:
    • If you are working with a company that pays via Payoneer. You can check with your paying company to confirm if they offer payment via Payoneer.
    • If you are working with US companies on our list of approved senders. To read more about the US Payment Service, click here.
    In order to process your application, please:
    1. Confirm that you will be receiving payments via either of the methods mentioned above. Please provide us with details as to the company you plan to receive payments from, and the business type related to those payments.
    Sincerely,
    Sandy
    Payoneer's Account Approval Department
    FAQ page | Support Center

I immediately responded with this e-mail:

Hello,

I wish to only receive money with the US Payment Service. They will be payments via EFT/ACH from select US companies including:
    1. Amazon.com Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including CreateSpace, a DBA of On-Demand Publishing, LLC.)
    2. Apple Inc.
    3. Barnes & Noble
    4. BookQuest (Barnes & Noble Inc.
    Like I explained two e-mails ago, I am an author and publisher, and the payment I want to receive are generally royalties from the sales of my books from the above-listed book retail stores.

Regards,
    King Samuel Benson
    Expert Author, Editor, Freelance Writer, Poet,
    http://www.kingstarprofitworld.blogspot.com

President & CEO,
    http://www.EbooksReloaded.com

Stay updated!
    Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

That was six days ago. So far, I am yet to get a response.
    I've tried LiveChat - always offline. I also actually found this forum while searching for alternatives to Payoneer. I'm surprised at the positive feedbacks I am reading on this forum. It can't be the same Payoneer. I've reviewed Paxum; they don't offer the US Payment Service which I require. There appears to be someone here who can help and is quick to respond to Payoneer issues. My frustration is; why can't there be someone like that in the real customer support?? Anyone advise??

Author King, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    I apologize for the delay and inconvenience - I'll make sure your application is reviewed within the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks again for considering Payoneer, and I hope that you'll continue to stick with us in the future.

Let me know if you have any additional issues:

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  19. showravhauqe

showravhauqe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Search at google "ePayment"

showravhauqe, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  20. mohammadkalim

mohammadkalim Active Member

Best Answers:
    payoneer is simple awesome i always recommended payoneer since my payment come from different ACH smoothly and i really recommended every one to the payoneer because their support is delay because according to my perspective after get the support response is late but get correct and after investigation fully they get response i am 100% satisfied from the payoneer. And Mr.Nissim is very good and very cooperative and also very active in payoneer blog, communities etc. If your problem is not resolved then you can just send private message about the detail(s) and wait for the patience too.

I am very thankful for that Mr. Nasim and payoneer soo much my review(s) is 100% positive to the payoneer my all the payment is smoothly and come on very efficient manner. No delay !!

Great and geo payoneer always !!

I am happy with payoneer and never think that their is any alternative of payoneer !!

Only one is my request they have develop the developer api to accept the payment as direct payment processor as well they will think about to developer the developer api ... then i though they can always beat the paypal also i hate paypal ... Payoneer please think about the the developer api too... Thats my suggestion.

Always happy with payoneer .. !!

mohammadkalim, Jul 27, 2013 IP