1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the "best thread" you ever read on DP and why?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Revelations-Decoder, Jul 6, 2013.

So as the title says, please tell us about and link to the best, most informative and useful thread you ever found and read on digitalpoint.

Now I don't ask here which thread made you laugh the most or which was the best thread you made here on DP, I am asking which thread did you find started by another which gave you the best, most informative and useful information you ever came across on here thus far and why was this thread the best thread you ever found?

What was it this thread gave you which made it so good for you? What was it that you learnt and how did you use the information to your advantage?

Please link usefully to the thread. That is to say please provide good descriptive anchor text to link the thread which is relevant to the thread content.

Thanks in advance for sharing your opionion on this matter. :)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  2. GeeOne

GeeOne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It was created by WorldMan (yes member name), the thread called 'An answer for any question'.

It has all kind of questions (all most every subject), I thing it was one of the longest thread on DP and participated by many members and staff.

Not seen this thread for many days, I will try to find out the link and will share here.

G!

GeeOne, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Catastrophic Cluster Failure.

By far...

;)

qwikad.com, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  4. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thanks GeeOne I know the thread. It is this very useful digitalpoint thread and indeed it has some very useful and insighful info people can learn from.

I read some very good useful content in that one on a number of occasions.

Keep them coming folks, I want to gain some useful knowledge and figured others would have found some good stuff here and there abouts on the forum.

@qwikad really :( this was a serious question not meant to be just a joke for amusement puposes but meant to be useful for myself and others as it would make for interesting reading to to see what others found most useful on the DP Solutions forums. I am not sure that DP had a problem one day recently and a thread was made is the sort of thing I was looking for as it's not on the right track at all.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Sorry, didn't mean to ruin the fun. But, realistically speaking, that thread since June 3 has received: 188 replies and 18,421 views. Gotta be one of the best threads anyway. All the agony over the likes... that's where the members went to for answers.

qwikad.com, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  6. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It had a lot of replies but it certainly wasn't most helpful..

@Revelations Decoder- This one was really usefull.. It is really everything you should know about SEO..

VukasinI, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  7. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Top banana, thanks VukasinI wtg another top notch thread; which might explein why it has been a sticky for so long. :) A very informative thread everyone should have a read of as a vast majority of it still holds true today...

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 7, 2013 IP