1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Page Rank 2 | HUGE Flash Gaming Site - 10,000 Pre-filled Games & Easy Profit

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mithunv, Jul 6, 2013.

Game55.net - is Google PageRank PR2 huge Free Flash Online Games portal with embed 10,000+ prefilled flash games and auto posted new updates

[​IMG]

===============The Website=============

Game55.net is based on the popular and easy WordPress platform and it’s integrated with premium plugin which updates the site with fresh games on a daily basis.Currently there are around 10,000 games in the database and is growing daily in size, traffic and revenue.

Basically it feeds new games from the biggest arcade platforms like MochiGames, ... etc.
    "The great thing about Mochi Ads is that you'll be earning revenue each time your game is played", the more traffic you bring, the more profit you will make.

=============How to Make Money============

1. Affiliate Commissions - By joining Affiliate Publisherprograms, e.g., mochi media, big fish games... you can earn huge profits from online crazy gamers. Remember, you get credits for each game played by visitors.
    2. Adsense - By placing adsense ads through out the site, you can expect another great income source. You can also put other adsense alternatives, e.g., Bidvertiser, Infolinks.
    3. Commission From Other Digital Platforms - For example. you can put Clickbank/Amazon products on the sidebar or within content. Clickbank offers up to 75% Commission per sale!
    4. Ad Sales - As your site grows bigger day by day, why not sell ad slots, banners to advertisers who are serious to expand their business.

================Top Features================
    • 10,000 games in the database currently
    • Get paid for each game played according to MochiMedia publisher official website.
    • Option to choose to host games on developers' site or your own site, including thumbnails and screenshots.
    • Easy to use admin interface. Import, Download, Edit or Delete 1000s of games at the same time with a press of a button.
    • Users can rate each game with a 1 to 5 star system
    ===============For The Winner================
    • 10,000 pre-fetch games in the database ready to go.
    • Easy & Short Memorable Domain (Registered with GoDaddy)
    • Professionally Designed Website, all files and database included.
    • Personal after sale support and help.
    • Free Domain push to your GoDaddy.com Account.
    • Full Ownership of all the files contains graphics, content and database of the site.
    ==============BUY IT NOW BONUS================

1. FREE Website Set up/Transfer, so you don't need to worry about any technical issues. ($100 value)

2. Effective Marketing Strategies including free traffic and paid traffic generation methods. ($150 value)

================Bid With Confidence============

BID EARLY and don’t miss out on this chance to win your own fully automated website.
    Someone is going to purchase this website. Shouldn’t it be you? Make a smart choice.

P.S. Please make payment within 24 hours after winning the auction.

FAQ
    Q. How do I pay for the website ?
    A. Payment is by PayPal when the auction ends.

Q. Why are you selling the website ?
    A. I enjoy creating websites and SEO work and plan to continue to work in that area.

Q. What is procedure after BIN ?
    A.- After BIN you make payment by PayPal, I will then contact you the same day to arrange transfer of ownership.

- I will update all affiliate links on the website so they are pointing to your affiliate links, I will guide you through joining the affiliate networks.

- I will send you my contact details for any support questions.

----------------------

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
    mithunv, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  2. substance

substance Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 2
    Any traffic data and also how many members at present?

substance, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  3. nhed

nhed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Same questions as Be Cool. Can you share the traffic here?

nhed, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  4. mithunv

mithunv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 42
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Hi

The traffic low, didnt promoted yet

getting some random visitors, dont know from where they are coming

mithunv, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  5. rodvdobson

rodvdobson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Do not buy from this guy he misrepresents URLs and he will NOT refund money paid. I will post emails

rodvdobson, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  6. rodvdobson

rodvdobson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Do not buy from this guy he misrepresents URLs and will not refund your money. I will post emails.

7. rodvdobson

rodvdobson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Do not buy from this guy he misrepresents URLs and will not return funds. I will post emails.