1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbie needs help with adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by badermuteb, Jul 6, 2013.

Hi DP
    i'm newbie and i'm so happy to join this great community
    Q ; i just created my new blog it has 3 pages and 5 posts
    can i apply for adsense now ?
    by the way i created the blog 4 days ago
    need your help folks
    thanks in advance
    cheers

badermuteb, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  2. sunil_gupta20801

sunil_gupta20801 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its too early to jump into Adsense. Keep doing work on your site and don't think of return now. Once site is well established then only apply for Adsense. Otherwise you would only receive a rejection at this point of time.

sunil_gupta20801, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  3. badermuteb

badermuteb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks mate

4. Expectation

Expectation Member

Best Answers:
    you need to post some more unique articles almost 10+ and make some backlinks i mean some navigation friendly blog or website than apply i hope they will approval if you from Asian countries than you need to wait 4 to 5 month after apply

Expectation, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  5. badermuteb

badermuteb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you guys for your answers
    i appreciate it

6. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly check Google adsense's website quality guidelines and you will find that contrary to popular belief there is no minimum number of pages suggest in the guidelines. So anyone stating there is hasn't read them recently.
    Nor other than for certain countries (6 months India etc) does any time limit apply, you need to check for your country. There is also no requirement for any backlinks anywhere in the adsense website quality guidelines. All of these are myths pre-dominantly listed by people who got rejected due to not reading the guidelines.
    You can create a site today, fill it with some good original content, make sure all aspects of the site comply with the Adsense Website Quality Guidelines and if they do apply this evening. All you need to do is make sure your site complies. Other than the 6 month rule for certain countries. I've had clients apply the same day they built sites and get acceptance within a week. My advice is read the TOS and the website quality guidelines and check out the rest of these myths, as that's what most of them are, as they aren't in the TOS and the website quality guidelines and as there not there why worry.
    Hope that de-myths things

adsenseplr, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  7. Abdo Mosa

Abdo Mosa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with adsenseplr :)

Abdo Mosa, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  8. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    my advice,.. don't apply before your site 3 month old, keep writing with good content, find traffic, after 3 month you can apply, and post here, approved or rejected..

see you

robyries, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  9. yhe

yhe Active Member

Best Answers:
    robyries can be right...I've a few adsense accounts for some of my friends and i noticed that if the site is new we get a lot of rejections until they were approved. Also don't hide your whois information because i think google looks automatically to that when a new account is created!

yhe, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  10. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    hello dear : 1_you must putting between 15 _20 posts for the approval & remember the content is the king
    2_for better way put contact us also about
    3_your visitor must be in your site over 100 visitor , less adsense will not approve your site

income_by_internet, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  11. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes, you can apply adsense anytime as you want but you should go through the adsense TOS to ensure your site is fulfill the adsense requirement before you apply

lifeplayer, Jul 11, 2013 IP