1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What register do most webmasters use ?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Austech, Jun 15, 2013.

1. homer7

homer7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Godaddy and namecheap

thought godaddy hosting is terrible, while namecheap is good on the two sides.

homer7, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  2. fare

fare Active Member

Best Answers:
    As mentioned before, you might want to consider using a registrar that support pushing.

Most reputable registrar do allow domain pushing however using one that is popular would definitely make things easier for transfer. Godaddy and Namecheap are some common registrars people always use.

fare, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  3. VladSac

VladSac Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Godaddy is the #1 domain registrar these days but its whois privacy is not for free. There are lots of great registrars like Namecheap

VladSac, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  4. Princess T

Princess T Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I purchase domains from namesilo. They gave me lifetime whois privacy and have a very straight forward pricing policy. Use the coupon code "ONEDOLLARLESS" and you will get $1 off on any domain purchase/transfer. Hope it helps.

Princess T, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  5. biftek

biftek Active Member

Best Answers:
    i use domain site , have never had a problem with them name server updates are pretty speedy

good ol austech , i remember that forum in the glory days

biftek, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  6. cochisetm

cochisetm Member

Best Answers:
    NameSilo is the best registrar - hands down. Best prices on the web, free WHOIS privacy for life, and no gimmicks. Only downside is the lack of TLDs they support, but, other than that, I would like for anyone to tell me a better pure domain registrar. If you are OK having your domains separately from your host, then there is no better option than NameSilo (they do not offer hosting). And for the OP, they have easy domain pushing without a bunch of locks like most registrars (such as Godaddy) always put in place.

Cheapest prices available, easy interface, bulk domain management, free WHOIS privacy, etc., etc., etc. What more could anyone want other than the trolls on here who just post the same answer whenever a question like this comes up.

cochisetm, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  7. delix

delix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well they use godaddy but for example if You want to buy country tld people use web-solutions.eu

delix, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  8. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use NameCheap and GoDaddy quite exclusively. Nice offers with both constantly.

SliceOfLife, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  9. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There a lot of domain registrar out there, domain registration information is maintained by the domain name registries, which contract with domain registrars to provide registration services to the public. A webmaster selects a registrar which is accredited by ICANN to provide the registration service. The most used registrar are, Godaddy, Enom, and Namecheap. I recommend when you are about to register a domain name to always verify if the registrar in question is accredited by ICANN, then you are safe!

HostGarou, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  10. red33

red33 Member

Best Answers:
    I use godaddy, but in the future I am going to try namecheap as well

red33, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  11. topthisfact

topthisfact Member

Best Answers:
    You can try network solutions they do have an promotion for domain going at $0.50 cent for the first year.

topthisfact, Aug 6, 2013 IP