1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best SEO software?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vig, Jul 2, 2013.

I used to use various software when I owned a site years ago (sold it several years ago), but I've been out of the loop for the past couple years in terms of effective SEO software that I can purchase. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Vig, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  2. cartoonbabyboy

cartoonbabyboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    i wouldnt use softwares if i was you. SEO link building should be natural

cartoonbabyboy, Jul 2, 2013 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  3. VanessaMeacham

VanessaMeacham Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you must not use any software. Link Building is a natural process.

VanessaMeacham, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  4. killbut

killbut Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont use software for seo process. manual is more than 100% greater than softwares.

killbut, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe Traffic Travis or a program to track your websites rankings. I wouldn't purchase or use any type of software that automates the link building process, as the link building process should be 100% natural.

cronik, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  6. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DO natural SEO means that do every thing manually. Also another thing relevancy is more important in SEO, try to have high PR low OBL relevant links. Don't use software for it. As Google doesn't allow this. So for accurate results work hard on your site. And make perfect the on page SEO for it. Review and make analysis of your site, check internal linking of the pages, uploading speed of site etc and remove irrelevant links.

Afrasiab, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  7. PPC Nerd

PPC Nerd Member

Best Answers:
    Since no one wants to answer your question, GSA SER is a highly popular SEO software right now. It's very complicated, but very powerful. I use it on a VPS with 10 private proxies and can build thousands of good quality links per day. It's great for building Tier 2 and Tier 3 links to Tier 1 links you build by hand. Feel free to message me for more info. Their forum is: http://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/gsa-search-engine-ranker

PPC Nerd, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  8. Vig

Vig Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank a lot, PPC Nerd. Also Cronik, I do want software that keeps track of all my keywords so I'll check out Traffic Travis. Thank you! I'd leave you guys some "likes" but I don't know if I'm even able to yet.

Vig, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  9. colleeseo

colleeseo Member

Best Answers:
    dont use any software ....after panda penguin,dont think about it. go with organicseo

colleeseo, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  10. Vig

Vig Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wasn't intending on using software to get backlinks, I just want to keep track of Keywords and have the ability to see what needs to be changed on my pages.

Vig, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  11. Bernardo Alves

Bernardo Alves Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, there are 2 best software that you can use to give you some results! One is Senuke and the other is Magic Submitter. Senuke is more a set and forget way to make automatic backlinking, but some links are not crawled by google spiders. The other one, the best and cheaper option, is Magicsubmitter. Most individuals that are using it are having great results. Here is a link to a youtube video to clarify things.

Feel free to like this post...

Bernardo Alves, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  12. nevedita

nevedita Member

Best Answers:
    I don't use any SEO software and will not recommend any kind of SEO software. I believe in manually work.

nevedita, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  13. Vig

Vig Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, we have already established that manual work is better than using software. Is there any software that allows me to view where each of my pages rank for keywords?

Vig, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  14. nevedita

nevedita Member

Best Answers:
    As I told you that me not recommend any kind of software. You don't know how to check ranking manually.

nevedita, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  15. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is the manual process, we have to build the links manually. there is no any kind of software for SEO.try to do SEO manually.

My Property Stores, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  16. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If by manual work, you mean manually contacting website owners and such then I agree. Otherwise YOU ARE CRAZY!

Here's a list of some the tools I use and what their purpose is:
    • OpenSiteExplorer - Used to find relative link partners to contact with offers.
    • LinkDetective - Used to see what my competitors are using to rank well. Gives a great breakdown of what what percentage of their links are in each category (i.e. directories, articles, etc...).
    • RavenTools - Used for a lot of campaign work and to track certain aspects of our process.
    • Topsy - Used to see what people are saying on the web about your brand and what is new news in your industry.
    • Followerwonk - Twitter account analysis.
    • BuzzStream - Used for outreach management.
    This is just a small list of tools that I use to make my SEO efforts more efficient. But the most useful tool any SEO can become knowledgeable with is EXCEL. Here is a link to a PDF that will give you a little more insight into Excel and SEO http://www.distilled.net/excel-for-seo/.
    Hope this helps!

Borduhh, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  17. Elnino22

Elnino22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally do not use SEO software except for UD/Scrapebox for diversifying my anchor text.. You really dont need software, just high pr links that are relevant to your niche

Elnino22, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  18. Laubster

Laubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Elnino is right. software is great for diversifying anchor text and maintaining velocity, but not for ranking. Plenty of rank tracking tools out there, just google "rank trackers."

Laubster, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  19. sj2012

sj2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to do manually,i think you can get better result

sj2012, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  20. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    Ahrefs : Competition links
    Traffic travis & Market samurai ( Trials) : for keyword comparison

SEO should be generate manually without blasting so much of links. Try to give some pure content and let them to stay in your site for longer. :)

Mohamedshajid, Jul 4, 2013 IP