1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Article Writing

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Neeni86, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I am offering my article writing services for those that need some articles written. I have been a writer since 2008, and this forum is where I started.

I have experience with writing articles on a number of different topics with the exception of a few (just message me to ask if I am able to write on your particular topic). I write articles that are no more then 500 words in length to keep the quality of the article(s) superb.

My price per 500 word article is $5 (or 1 cent per word). If you need a lower word count just let me know and I'm willing to do that too! :)

I accept payments via paypal. You can choose whether you'd like to make half or full payment upfront. I do have samples of previous articles that I have written to show you so that you can determine whether or not you like my style of writing before I start for you.

Kind regards,

Nedra

Neeni86, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  2. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been working with Nedra for some time now and I recommend her, she is very reliable and motivated

petyard, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  3. ConceptsInsight

ConceptsInsight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, Nedra gave me worthless crap and refused to revise the articles. I've NEVER seen a writer who refuses to provide EVEN A SINGLE revision to satisfy his/her client's requirement. Never! It's unheard of. My mistake was paying her fully upfront. As far as I'm concerned, she owes me money and if she takes her writing business seriously, she'll do well to refund my money.

ConceptsInsight, Jul 3, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.