1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good websites for earning money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JFT, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best website for making money is the one you create yourself. It's a lot more work and you need to know quite a bit - but the profits are equally larger...

Khadaji, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. Jing_MorinHosting

Jing_MorinHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And I'm late hehehhe they said it well above... Just choose what you think is best for you :)

Jing_MorinHosting, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Always, you should go according to your skills, knowledge, experience etc. as there is too much competition in IM, so if you know something then you can do well in that thing..

SERPpoint, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  4. Branko Zecevic

Branko Zecevic Active Member

Best Answers:
    The smartest way to make money online is
    to create your own site (blog) in my opinion.

By that I mean that you actually need to buy a domain name
    and choose your hosting. The next business tool that
    I recommend is auto responder. Your number one priority
    is building an email list. And yes, you need to invest money
    but not that much like if you want to open a restaurant e.t.c.

Then you have a full control of your online business. Why I think it's smart?
    Because, you never know when will so called membership sites die or change their
    policies.

So build up your site (blog); promote it on social media and forums;
    try to establish good relationships with your prospects and competition
    too. Gradually establish yourself as a authority.

People will buy from you only if they trust and like you.

Branko Zecevic, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  5. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup! You should do what you can do best. That way you can provide the best value and advice to your subscribers and their problems.
    Good Value = Higher Trust = "Loyal" Subscribers

Howard Lim, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  6. 3am

3am Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a profitable niche market. If you go where the big players are at it is hard to compete when you are a little guy. Sites like classified ad sites are hard to make money

3am, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  7. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to earn fast cash is offering your services.
    An example i started designing for marketers and writing articles.

Mastercode, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  8. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Three ways I would recommend you make money online are...

1. If you enjoy doing surveys -- I would go to cash crate and sign up. Note you will not make a lot of money -- but it will give you some nice change while you look for other ways.

2. Offer your services. 3 Great places to do this at are Fiverr, Elance, and Odesk. These services can range from making videos, writing articles, to holding up signs promoting people's business.

3. Create an online business. The must sustainable and best way to make money online is to create a business. Find a profitable niche (mainly one where people have an serious problem like back pain), build a list of people interested in this niche, Give massive value to these people and promote your product -- or somebody elses.

mkcookin, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  9. webtmaster

webtmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your relay wanted to make money online you have to put up some serious work specially the blogging is the easiest way and effective only if you have the right tools els you'll be building sun glass shop in the middle of the jungle.. just have a look in to this page if you relay to make serious money
    jvzoo.com/products/49263

webtmaster, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  10. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    I must say, I liked this post - because it was set in exactly the order of how easy it is, and how much money you'll make:

Surveys in general is just petty cash... and it's easy to do. If you're serious about earning money this way, you need to join as many survey sites as you can... I'm not personally experienced with this - but this is what I've heard.

With a little creativity, this can develop into a full-time income. I don't like it because you're still trading time for money - but it's certainly a good way to earn extra income. Look at Fiverr (and other sites) as ways to introduce yourself to your customers - and your 'gig' as just a low-priced intro to what you can do for your customers. This obviously works best if you can put up a website...

This is clearly the best... but it's also the most intensive in terms of time, money, and knowledge. Money will always flow to people who can help other people solve their problems. And clearly, the more desperate the problem, the easier the money will be transferred. If I need my yard cut - it's no big deal to me if it's this week or next... and I might balk at some kid with a lawn mower that wanted too much. But if my back is killing me - and you have a solution - I WANT IT NOW, and I'll pay whatever it takes. Pick a good niche with desperate people - figure out how to sell them the solution to their problem, and you'll have a full-time income doing so.

My own niche is a simple one - how to earn more money online - and it's directly aimed at people who've tried many methods before, and are ready to stop grabbing for the shiny new toy, and are willing to get down and do the work... it's a smaller niche than the more general MMO - because there's no BS here, just a step by step plan... fairly easy to do - but it's WORK, and it takes TIME. So I don't get very many people interested - most people want the 'push button' solutions. On the other hand, when people get tired of push button solutions - and look around and realize that 'the money is in the list' - maybe they'll come look me up!

MKCookin showed the correct order - which most people never think of... look at making money online in that order - and you can't help but succeed... even a 5th grader can fill out a survey - while at the other end of the spectrum, it can take hundreds of hours of work before you see a penny.

Khadaji, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  11. nermeen

nermeen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have created a blog that lists a couple of small investments where you can really earn money online and I have earned money in 2 ways :
    1- It is working as a freelancer on a website where I did adminstrative work for people and this got me a $800 in less than a month. I would like to note that I had no previous experience and I was only 17 then, so it was awesome. I have created a blog to help starting freelancers to get started and sharing my experience to save them time. http://elancefreelancing.blogspot.com/

2- I have also tried ebay dropshipping, I have just started that and also I am blogging and this is my other blog which is a list of very small investments from which you can get money. http://investmentslist.blogspot.com/

I hope this would help you. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything or if you have any questions.

nermeen, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  12. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, until they realize that you need to work hard to set up and online business. There is no easy way out, but i do have a guide that can help a person from start up to the running of the website, so i just that would lead to better sales. Because i find that people like to be lead by the nose when they are in unfamiliar territory, so for me the product i am selling makes me happy to, since i can be of help to others.

Howard Lim, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  13. lilokster

lilokster Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on how much money you are trying to make and how much time and effort you are willing to invest. you can make a lot of money online without ever having to spend any money out of pocket. However, to be successful you are going to have to invest lots of time and effort. You can make a little extra money taking surveys and doing GPT programs. But they will never make you enough to quit your real job or support your family.

With affiliate marketing you can make unlimited income. But you will have to spend just as much time or more than you would at a regular job.

There is no such thing as a get rich quick method. The people who tell you there is are the people getting rich from you buying their product. You can make a full-time income or even millions online, but your profit is a direct reflection on your investment. Whether that investment is money or time, you will have to work hard to succeed.

lilokster, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  14. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I say that you're here. There are a lot of opportunities for forum posting, writing, and other simple jobs here that can make you some money. Search the Marketplace forums, and I am sure that you will find something.

ViolentAJ, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  15. mikefilasaime

mikefilasaime Active Member

Best Answers:
    mikefilasaime, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  16. mikefilasaime

mikefilasaime Active Member

Best Answers:
  17. gainsvillesun

gainsvillesun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Etsy - You can sell on Etsy.com but only if you make handmade original crafts. I make around $2800+/month selling on Etsy and have 2 stores there. When I started I was making a sale here there, that was 7 months ago and my store is really growing!. But you can only sell original stuff you make yourself, or else you get permanently banned!

gainsvillesun, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  18. I'm a Forum Poster!

I'm a Forum Poster! Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also make use of:

Hubpages
    Squidoo
    UseMyReviews

You can write content and earn money from Amazon/Adsense etc.

I'm a Forum Poster!, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  19. EatTheTree123

EatTheTree123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would highly recommend Reno's Auto Affiliate X. It allows you to create a easy landing page in 6 steps and build a list as well as earning around $2.00 per sign up you get. Every signup is free. Just use traffic exchanges and you should get a lot of views.

EatTheTree123, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  20. IrisHop

IrisHop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me, it's important to make the distinction between "short term" and "long term". I regard most service based websites as short term (unless you manage to get repeat customers) and building up an array of articles, product etc. as long term.

I do NOT recommend survey sites, nor sites like Irazoo or Megatyper... You have to subscribe on many different sites to earn an acceptable monthly income and it has no potential for growth, unless you bring in new members.

A few of these have been mentioned already:

Short Term

1. Fiverr: this is my favourite. You can place any kind of gig: making earrings, singing a song, translating text... It's best to place quite a lot of gigs on your first, till you get noticed. Removing gigs might harm your ranking. They have a section where people request types of work, worth to check out.
    The key on Fiverr is earning through upselling, after you hit level two. For example: for $5 you get a black and white logo, for $5 extra, you get a colour logo, for another $5 I will send you the original Illustrator file, ...
    They work with Paypal, you get paid after two weeks.

2. Odesk/Elance

3. If you're active in some hobby/online community, offer to help others out for a small fee. These forums count, too. :)

There are more of this kind of websites... but since I kept to using Fiverr, I deleted the bookmarks. :3

Long Term
    Since you mentioned not liking SEO, you can make use of Social Media like Facebook to promote these. As long as your friends don't feel you become spammy. These might easily take six months or longer before seeing real results.

1. Zazzle/Cafepress: you design something and put in on a product of your liking. I recommend Zazzle, I think it's the more user-friendly of the two. You don't need to be a genius artist, you can just put some quotes on T-shirts and you're ready!
    It's highly competitive and so you need a lot of items in your store. You could make several stores, each dedicated to a specific theme.

2. Squidoo/Hubpages/Zujava/Bubblews: writing articles, getting ad revenue or sales commission. Since you don't want to bother with SEO, you can participate in Facebook groups and on forums to spread the word.
    Squidoo used to be the best option, but they're having some trouble atm (revising their site after a Google uppercut). I think many Squidoo writers are trying Bubblews now.

3. Blogging: I'd suggest either Wordpress or Blogger for this, though you have many more options, like Weebly. You can earn through putting adsense on the site, or putting in affiliate links (e.g. to Amazon). Find your writing subject by looking what you do in daily life. Busy with kids? Write about funny anecdotes. Got some hobby? Write about tips and accomplishments. Make sure your friends/family are interested in the subject, and you'll get people sharing your creation.
    Important is maintaining a consistent updating schedule (each Monday? Every Tuesday and Friday?) and an option to send people updates (RSS isn't sufficient, you can look into email subscriptions).
    Choosing between Blogger and Wordpress:
    Blogger is easier to use, but has less options available. You can use Blogger all your life without spending a dime.
    Wordpress has more tweaking possibilities, but you'll run into costs sooner or later.

4. Selling e-books/art prints/...: Kindle, Saatchionline, etc.
    You can promote yourself by participating in an online art or writing community, like deviantArt.. I don't have personal experience with this... yet.

5. Youtube: post videos on Youtube and enable the "monetization option". Tadaam.

You can combine all of the above.
    For example:
    You write a blog post about the great Christmas party you had. In it, you show a video taken (Youtube) of everyone having fun. You also link to the dinnerware you used and the served beverages on Amazon. Below the post, you link to your Squidoo article about "How to prepare a Christmas party", on which you feature your Zazzle Invitation Cards...

That's what I can think of right now. ^-^ Hope it helps!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
    IrisHop, Jul 4, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.