1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UK article and content writer. 4 years experience.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alasdairsim, Jul 1, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey everyone

I have been writing articles and web content (blog posts, press releases etc...) for 4 years and currently I am looking for some more work to take on. Recently I was working in Asia as a research consultant however now that I'm back in the UK I have a bit more time on my hands.

My rate is $1.5 per 100 words and I am more than happy to provide several samples for you to look at. Over the past 4 years I have written on a variety of topics and, being a researcher by profession, I can write on just about anything. Turnaround time obviously depends on the size of the work but I will inform you before I start in regards to how long it will take.

Also, I have significant experience with Wordpress so if you need blog posts added, edited etc… then that is no problem.

PM me and I can send some samples to you or you can contact me via . I also have Skype.

Thanks

Alasdair

alasdairsim, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  2. ConceptsInsight

ConceptsInsight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is your quality guarantee?

ConceptsInsight, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  3. ConceptsInsight

ConceptsInsight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For the first time on DPF, I've received articles that I didn't have to significantly edit all over again. If you're someone who can easily tell the difference between quality content and cheap crap, Alasdair is the real deal.

ConceptsInsight, Jul 2, 2013 IP