1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*Brace Yourselves* The Clash of Clans Craze is Coming

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by tonysanders, Jul 2, 2013.

Hey there Digital Pointers!

We’re having an amazing week here!

Mobile App Gaming is a huge trend and Clash of Clans is the latest and greatest real time strategy to hit the apple app store. Without missing a beat, we've jumped into the craze ourselves, showing players how to edge out the competition, a complete guide on playing the game, and rising triumphant at the end.

We’ve also set aside a sample population where we’ve tested our traffic to our Clash of Clans Secrets offer and have up to $1.13 EPC. We’ve covered plenty of ground by revealing what a Clash of Clans player needs and wants to improve their gaming experience within our sales video. The best games are the addictive ones and Clash of Clans is just that!

Clash of Clans Secrets is currently being sold as a recurring price of $17 which means you’re building on a constant stream of passive income. In addition, we have an up-sell in place which is priced at $37 that’s a one-off payment. This alone sets us apart from the rest of the products within the niche as our front end is recurring instead of the other way around. This way, everyone wins!

Clash of Clans is constantly being updated with patches and Clash of Clans Secrets follows suit. With their ranking system and Clash of Clans’ developers constantly adding content, we mean to continue updating our guide so each purchaser will continue with their subscribed account month after month.

Head on over to our site and check it out for yourself!

[​IMG]
    To Visit Our Website, Click Here

We’re constantly adding new stuff to our sales letter, carrying out various split tests to ensure that conversions will constantly be on the rise!

We’re working hard to make sure that you too will have the best affiliate tools to help you out, and you can pick them up Here

If there’s anything I can help you with, just drop me a line here for more 1 on 1 affiliate help.

Rooting for you!

Tony

tonysanders, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  2. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's up with the EPC numbers you are dropping on 3 different product launches already?

On what volume have you tested this on? Assuming it's at least 50+ sales...

You might want to share some numbers mate, instead of claiming refund and EPCs with nothing to back them up.

I know you have a good history of product launches and are very successful at it, but I for one wouldn't promote any of the products without seeing some actual conversion rates based on real volume.

koahost, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  3. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Koa,

drop me a PM and I'll be glad to follow up with you =)

Thanks

Tony

tonysanders, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  4. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alright I added these banners to my Clash of Clans blog, can you tell me how well this has been converting lately?

auburnfan23, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  5. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    Clash of Clans Secrets is still going strong. Since launch conversions on our side has stabilized at 5% depending on how targeted the traffic we receive is.

Thanks

Tony

tonysanders, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  6. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I finally sold one of the clash of clans guides , you said it was a recurring sale how often do they get charged?

auburnfan23, Aug 25, 2013 IP