1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sandbox checker tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by krishan kumar, Jun 29, 2013.

Hi friends...
    Please tell me anyone google sandbox, and how to check that any website is in google sandbox or not, if there is any of sandbox tool please provide me url .....
    Thanks in advance.....

krishan kumar, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  2. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is such a tool available. If you do a "site:domain.com" on Google and your site still comes up, the your site is still on the SERp and has not been sandboxed.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  3. pranay01

pranay01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes there is no tool available to check Google sand box , you can chacke your site chache cache:yourdomain.com or site:yourdomain.com if you got some result it means your site is still in search else you are in sandbox
    if you are added your site in google webmaster tool the tey will warn you before sending your site in sand box

pranay01, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  4. BigSEOpro

BigSEOpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer doing this way - your-domain [dot] com and if you're in first page it means you're still good to go. However penguin penalty cannot be known from this footprint.
    You should just Google your domain name without the tld and should be able to find it. However this doesn't apply to Exact match domains with competitive niche.

BigSEOpro, Jul 31, 2013 IP