1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Is It Possible to Gain Buyer/Seller Reputation from PayPal Transactions in the Contests Forum?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ColorWP.com, Jun 30, 2013.

I have recently started a logo contest in the BST/Contests subforum. There are multiple entries and I have liked one particular.

However, I see no way to do a PayPal transaction with the logo designer, in a way that will bring us both buyer/seller feedback. If this was a regular sale thread or an auction, I could have set a price while creating the thread and gain feedback automatically on PayPal payment, but in this case I am the buyer.

What is the most practical approach in this case? Should I recommend the designer to create a new sale thread for a fixed price of $35 (my contest reward in this case), that will be just for me to go into and make a purchase, so that I can gain buyer feedback and he can gain seller feedback. However, I think this will be seen as spam by other members and the thread may get reported.

So is there a way to gain buyer/seller feedback from the Contests forum or was it made for payments strictly outside DP?

ColorWP.com, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not possible to get Instant Pay feedback with Contests.

digitalpoint, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  3. Vangog

Vangog Banned

Best Answers:
    Maybe need create button example "Make this user a "established" of 10 minutes.", for can create thread? :) And this button can clicked just privileged members.

Vangog, Jul 1, 2013 IP
    EchoTek and E_books like this.