1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new websites being indexed in search results?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sam Grayson, Jun 30, 2013.

How long does it take for a new website to settle down in the search engine results? Also how many visitors should you expect from google for a new website only a month old? ...Im struggling.

Sam Grayson, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  2. Thriftypreneur

Thriftypreneur Member

Best Answers:
    For your first question, the niche site I'm doing in my case study was somehow indexed with zero links pointing to it (and I mean absolutely none - it was being kept private). You have to really be trying to not get indexed.

During the "honeymoon phase" of your initial indexing, it's not uncommon for your ranking to be all over the place for a few days. Even more so if you have a ton of content indexed all at the same time.

For your second question, far too many variables to give you an accurate answer.

Thriftypreneur, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  3. Muhammad mafazine

Muhammad mafazine Member

Best Answers:
    Normally, a website Will Be indexed after have 1 month old
    So, Your website should be aged 2 month in order to occupy a good position and continue to settle in search engines

Muhammad mafazine, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  4. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you submitted the Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools. Do Social Bookmarking to get your site indexed quickly and also to high for the keywords.

rashida, Jul 1, 2013 IP