1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review a logo

Discussion in 'Design' started by White Tux Studio, Jun 25, 2013.

Hey there, I have two possible logos and i need some help making them as good as possible then choosing one. Suggestions about how to make them better and which one to choose will be appreciated. The name of the company is White Tux Studio white tux alternate logo.jpg White Tux Logo compressed.jpg

White Tux Studio, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  2. BackSlashDesigns

BackSlashDesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer the second logo, however I think the crotch part it is too high. Also I think instead of that blue you should choose black or a dark color as it would look more professional and elegant in my eyes anyway. Also with the second logo you could put "White Tux Studio" text on the right side of the logo and use the logo to represent your brand.

BackSlashDesigns, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  3. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't look good.
    Check here for good logo ideas.
    http://www.graphicsgods.com

scurvy, Jun 27, 2013 IP
    kasun0777 likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    They both look great. However, I was thinking if you reduce the size of each one of them to, let's say, 100X100 the details in the logos may become unrecognizable or blurred.

qwikad.com, Jun 28, 2013 IP