1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Native English Content Writer Needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ndy, Jun 18, 2013.

I have around 4 sets of 10 X 350 word articles that need doing each week. You can do 1 batch or all 4, or whatever!

These are generally English topics, so a native English writer would be much more suited, although I would accept American/Canadian/Australian if you can write in UK English.

I send these in batches of 10 via dropbox and you can send the articles back this way. I can pay on completion for batches.

Payment per article is $3.50 & can be made by paypal or UK bank transfer.

If you are interested then please get in touch. English level must be high standard, although these are easy topics.

Thanks

ndy, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  2. ndy

ndy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If that is the case you should really sort out your sales pitch is up to scratch. "iam" is not a word and "i" should be "I".

Thanks to everyone who has applied, I am still working through the messages but if your message is full of errors or you want to write 'i guess i could do this for u' then I won't be hiring you. Sorry.

ndy, Jun 20, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. RcHotBoi

RcHotBoi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey there! What would be the subjects of these articles?

RcHotBoi, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  4. kishor075

kishor075 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a Team of more than 20 writersfrom which most have Ezine Quality.We can deliver up to 80x500 words articles every day.

We have writers from US, Australia, and UK in our team. We accept payments in PayPal.

We really wish to have a long-tern relationship with your company.I will provide our sample works if you drop and email to kishor075 [at] gmail [dot] com

;)

kishor075, Jun 24, 2013 IP