1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn How to pass Google and easily hit top position

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nercciss, Jun 23, 2013.

Step One
    Firstly, you buy a fresh domain with privacy as you will find that other webmasters will be watching you. You can confirm this when you see visitors in your analytics coming through to the site using the "site:domain.com" search query.

Step Two

The next thing you need to do is build a website targeting the niche you want to earn sales from. Remember that users won't buy from a shitty site, it has to make some sense and considering this is a short term strategy you want to squeeze as many sales out of the site as possible before it eventually drops.

Step Three

You now need to buy several domain names. It doesn't seem to matter if they're penalized and it doesn't matter if they haven't had a website on them for over a year. What does matter is if they have a backlink profile. You want domains which have links pointing to it, the quality of the links does not seem to matter either. The more links the better. So if you have several penalized domains sitting around with several thousand blog comments then these are perfect for this method.

There are two ways to go about this method. You can create subdomains on existing domains which will 301 to your target domain, or you can simply 301 the main domain to the new site. I use both. If I have a website which I still use then I create a subdomain such as keyword.domain.com and then 301 the subdomain, but if I don't need the domain then I 301 the whole thing and don't bother creating the subdomain. The benefit of using subdomains is that you don't need to buy lots of domains if you are going to adopt this strategy and use it several times. Instead of buying a bunch of domains from godaddy auctions everytime you want to target a niche you simply go to your portfolio of sites, creates a new set of subdomains and 301 them all to the new niche site.

Step Four

Once you have your site built with content and you are ready to execute the strategy you can begin 301ing all of the domains to the site. I suggest atleast ten domains redirecting to the site. You have to make a judgement call on how much power will be needed to crack the niche. I imagine that all of the power of all these domains is flowing directly into the new domain. You can easily hit 65+ PA and DA with 10 redirects.

Step Five

It is now time for the fun part. You have to pay attention to the details here. The best way to explain this is to say that you need to build as many links as you can of any quality to all of the redirects. Do not drip feed, do not worry about the quality, you want pure volume. When I used this technique I built over 200,000 backlinks within one to two weeks. Within the space of a week I saw huge SERP gains and the sales started coming in.

Nercciss, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  2. Aguspian

Aguspian Member

Best Answers:
    yes it should be so, and hopefully no further tips :)

Aguspian, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  3. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would never use such a strategy. It's a lot of work creating links that are junk that litter the internet.

dvduval, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  4. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Show us the site you brought on top position?

faheem334, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  5. Nercciss

Nercciss Member

Best Answers:
    this is case i m not gone disclose my sites

Nercciss, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  6. ozcam

ozcam Active Member

Best Answers:
    May be of interest to a newbie.. But this is very basic dude!!

ozcam, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  7. sarah12

sarah12 Member

Best Answers:
    U r right.

sarah12, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  8. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    improvements you can get are worthless compared to the time you are going to spend. Not to mention it's also dangerous and can slap your initial ranking forever

Mark Berger, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  9. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    This would be a complete waste of time.

GregWR, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  10. zippy1nut

zippy1nut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Speechless.....

zippy1nut, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  11. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lame. =.=
    Want to rank higher high in google. Simple. Just follow these 3 words.

Provide Great Value.

Don't be a money-grabbing website, but instead post genuine value and information.
    This is the way i have been doing it and no panda or penguin can stop me. :)

Howard Lim, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  12. webgeek23

webgeek23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your method is dangerous. don't try it,you will get penalized from google within no time

webgeek23, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  13. marklavin

marklavin Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has become the most powerful search engine on the internet. My opinion why this is is that Google delivers the most relevant search results. By relevant, I mean that if you were searching for any of those phrases bulleted above and found this page, you found a web page very close to what you were looking for? Relevance creates conversions to inquiries and sales! Relevance is GOOD. It's conversions that matter, not hits!

marklavin, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  14. Nercciss

Nercciss Member

Best Answers:
    what the hell is this ?

Nercciss, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  15. Mrh mamun

Mrh mamun Member

Best Answers:
    I think This is not a good tips at all I hope all need to follow my seo teacher name Mr. Shihab Sahin,s blog Free Blogging Tutorials.

Mrh mamun, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  16. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which i learn is using google plus in your site will rank you easy.

smart-seo9, Jun 26, 2013 IP