1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Indexing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gauravtyagi, Jun 20, 2013.

Hello SEO Experts,

I have two thing to learn from you guys

First: If i add 1000's of pages on my website and wants to index and cached them within 24hrs by Google crawler then for that what I have to do.

Second question is that how I promote my website pages because if I do the submission of all page then it counts as over optimization. So please tell me the process to promote my site and to get rank on Google.

gauravtyagi, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  2. David Spurlock

David Spurlock Member

Best Answers:
    1st answer: Impossible.
    2nd answer: Find your answers here

I hope that helps.

David Spurlock, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  3. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you try to index 1000s of pages within 24 hours then it is not possible, Google also doesn't guarantee it, so you have to understand this thing.

Other thing is you have to promote your all the pages naturally.

alex06295, Jun 20, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  4. gauravtyagi

gauravtyagi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did all the on page activities but I am talking about the off page activities. I read lots of such articles even I also read the article from your given link but they all told about to gain the backlinks and did all the activities manually.
    But my problem is different, we add near about 100 pages daily on my website and currently it have more than 10,000 pages. How I promote them naturally. How did I submit all the webpages manually and if I do this then it counts as over optimization or not.

5. gauravtyagi

gauravtyagi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we add near about 100 pages daily on my website and currently it have more than 10,000 pages. How I promote them naturally. How did I submit all the webpages manually and if I do this then it counts as over optimization or not.

6. David Spurlock

David Spurlock Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you fetch as google bot within webmaster tools and elect submit all linked pages to index.

David Spurlock, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1,000... yes, it's impossible, but 100 is good. You just have to build some REALLY HIGH quality backlinks and be sure that Google will index those BACKLINKS! Then on your website you should add the chance for Google robot to reach EVERY page on your website! :)

patco, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds unnatural, if any site created 1000s pages suddenly, then it is questionable.. content creation should have a flow..

SERPpoint, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  9. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days pages is not matter , Content of that pages is matter , if you have some page with good content so its help you for ranking.

OSSEO, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  10. user25

user25 Member

Best Answers:
    Best thing you can submit a sitemap to google by using google webmaster tools.

user25, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  11. marketingwithjack

marketingwithjack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have constant updates to your home page, then Google will come back more frequently to check for new pages.

marketingwithjack, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  12. Stiker

Stiker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want 1000 page index in 24 hour it is not possible

Stiker, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  13. Roger Pelt

Roger Pelt Active Member

Best Answers:
    1st answer: We can't order to Google that you must crawl our website's 1000s pages in one day. You know Google takes several days to crawl different webpages.

2nd answer: You can promote your website online by all seo activities. Please make it clear the difference between proper optimization and over optimization in your mind. You will get answer yourself. There is lots of stuff available online how to optimize website, follow them according to Google guidelines.

Roger Pelt, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  14. petersmith5544

petersmith5544 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    site indexing means serach engines look in to ur site and list ur site in their search engine.type ur site url in that search engine to check ur site indexed.

petersmith5544, Jun 27, 2013 IP