1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO costs

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by purge11, Jun 21, 2013.

Hello,

I have some funds from my business around £350 and wish to pour some money into my website, but mainly in to SEO.

What are the good places shall I put my money into, that will increase visitors to my clinic. I do not want to waste my money, but I am open to suggestions. Could anyone help me?

Thanks

purge11, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  2. ikidoxio

ikidoxio Member

Best Answers:
    SEO
    SMM
    SEM
    they are ur best bet
    taht will increase ur traffic and clients

ikidoxio, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  3. RJLandsdown

RJLandsdown Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    See the thing about SEO is it's not very good at being a one trick pony. By that I mean you cannot launch an SEO strategy (even if it has multiple points of it) just ONCE and expect much to happen.

SEO needs upkeep. That's why so many SEO companies out there have Monthly plans, because keeping up on your SEO is what will boost rankings, drive traffic and ultimately boost your sales. Doing SEO just once may prove to show a slight increase in some things, but it's not guaranteed to last.

If you wanted to throw your money into some quick traffic then I would suggest doing a little research into paid traffic. Again, this is something that will only work ONCE, or better said, it will only work as long as you are pouring money into it. However if you've done your research properly, then you shouldn't have to spend too much dough to see a good and FAST increase in traffic and sales. I do NOT recommend paid traffic methods to anyone who is not familiar with paid advertising. It is definitely not a beginner's method.

SEO is more long lasting and will continue to bring in customers, but as the saying goes, nothing is free. You will either be spending your time doing all these SEO strategies yourself, which in most cases will take up A LOT of your time, or you will pay someone else to spend a lot of THEIR time doing it for you.

Overall, if you want to PAY for SEO, you're going to need a monthly budget, otherwise you will not see results. SEO is upkeep, remember that. Alternatively you can spend your time and do it yourself.

RJLandsdown, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  4. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree,you might see some quick results in the rankings but you would need to keep it up to see some long term results, but that would be where I would spend my money so you can get some good organic traffic. It would improve sales and soon the amount you earn will pay for the SEO itself.

gkuang2, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  5. Expectation

Expectation Member

Best Answers:
    mate SEO is not Magic which you do and you getting result seo is slow process but effective but quality seo can help you to increase your targeting visitors but you need to invest more money with 2 to 3 month process to get good result thanks good luck

Expectation, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  6. david_ben

david_ben Member

Best Answers:
    The main question is: how reliable is SEO nowadays?? I was looking for something similar an the gave up.

david_ben, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  7. seo.evo

seo.evo Member

Best Answers:
    SEO should an ongoing process that you do to promote your website. And what works in the past may not work anymore nowadays, so you need to constantly join the discussion on seo blogs and forums and try to implement what works.

For your clinic, you may want to start with a monthly press release with sites like prweb.com, that should help you to get more coverage if you managed to get into google news.

After that, you may want to go for guest posting on blogs related to health and wellness.

Try to focus on these two for the time being, and you should be doing fine.

seo.evo, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Put in blogging, create one blog, outsource content writing if you are getting benefit from your first blog then you can automate the process later.

SERPpoint, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  9. purge11

purge11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats a great answer, really has helped me make some decisions. How do I like a post here? All the replies are great.

s

purge11, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  10. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for limited budget, seo is not a good idea. BUT you can get your website optimized, if you are local business, i can assure you that website will deliver good results and then you can plan for your ongoing strategies.

ebiztrendz.com, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  11. Paola Ash

Paola Ash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone thanks so much for your assistance Matthew is helping me and this is re: my site I just want to ask ebiztrendz how do I get my site optimized? Many thanks indeed
    is it ok for me to paste my site up?
    Paola

Paola Ash, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  12. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Always work on SEO. If you have time create a small website and begin building quality backlinks for some good traffic and begin selling :) // or whatever you are promoting! :)

patco, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  13. OM.SEOExpert

OM.SEOExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    SEO work and prices depend on keywords, if you have 2-3 keywords with medium competitions that is fine and get you good result in £350.

For more details please get in touch.

OM.SEOExpert, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  14. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest invest on ad words or paid marketing, because SEO will take time & now a days not surety for permanent keywords position .

OSSEO, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  15. darknight2010

darknight2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look, Seo is a continuous process and you should accumulate funds for it.
    I would suggest wait for few days and at least gather another £200 and then put slowly on seo and some paid traffic. If you think those could bring you more business then you would be wise to do so.
    If you like to get more help, just pm me ....

darknight2010, Jun 24, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  16. EllenSmith

EllenSmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Please send me your site url for free seo report.

EllenSmith, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  17. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful with your money and try to invest in some sure things.. Good choice is to ask first to see what people thinks.. Honestly, I think you should find a good expert in SEO and pay his quote but you will be sure that he will do a good job.

VukasinI, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  18. AA.WebDev.Ltd

AA.WebDev.Ltd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can check previous threads here, many interesting things to follow and now a days best effort goes to Social marketing, so you better try that.

AA.WebDev.Ltd, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  19. marklavin

marklavin Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear purge11,
    As per my opinion you should go to with digital marketing in this budget and definitely you will be increase sales and leads. This is myself experience and I hired MVM Infotech services for my business and i am really happy to them.

marklavin, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  20. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you must contact "Easy Media Network". I really suggest them for SEO, they are good guys, offering affordable and effective SEO... - www.easymedianetwork.com/

emn, Jul 16, 2013 IP