1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start logo designing business? where to get clients?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dee-spidey, Jun 22, 2013.

I am new here and want to know is there any website or forums or what is the professional way to earn by logo designing. I am expert in photoshop and illustrator. do any body have an idea?

dee-spidey, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  2. Domain.gs

Domain.gs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends a little on your pricing structure. You can use paid ads in the likes of Google if your designs are priced in the mid - high end bracket. If your looking to offer very low cost logos, you could consider Fiverr.

Domain.gs, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  3. nermeen

nermeen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Yeah there is a very professional way to earn money designing logos. I think if you are good you can earn hundreds of dollars even the first month.
    This is working on freelancing websites online. I have worked as a freelancer and got $800 in less than a month. I think you can earn much more because I have summarized my experience in a blog that would help everyone to start freelancing. This is my blog: http://elancefreelancing.blogspot.com/
    The best site in my opinion is Elance.com
    Check my blog because it would save you alot of time and effort.

nermeen, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  4. Rally180

Rally180 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see a number of people advertising logo design work in the business for sale section of Craigslist

Rally180, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  5. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First you need a site for your works, then you can use craigslist, fiverr, elance, odesk.
    the most important is your site.

smart-seo9, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Check out these guys. I think they have a great model of how a logo designing business should look like:

http://logotypemaker.com/logo-design

They've got some free option and really nice paid ones.

qwikad.com, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  7. dee-spidey

dee-spidey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am currently on fiverr(dot)com/designotree but I want to grow my business

dee-spidey, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  8. dee-spidey

dee-spidey Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you so much It is really helping me

dee-spidey, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  9. I. Brian

I. Brian Business consultant

Best Answers:
    Look to the local area for work where possible - even in 2013 it's amazing how many businesses still do not take their online presence seriously.

Additionally, many online services are driven by price point and sales can be quite impersonal. However, in your local area, you can establish direct local connections and charge at more reasonable local rates.

More importantly, any such sales can be added to your portfolio. Ideally you want to aim to the higher end of the market (ie, best pay) and look to take steps to get there.

Also consider building a couple of sample websites to showcase ideas in situ. You may also want to consider using website building as a accompanying business model, perhaps using a customised Wordpress theme or two where a bought logo can be easily inserted. Hope that helps. :)

I. Brian, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  10. fare

fare Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say start building your portfolio of previous works and consolidate them into your own business website. Advertise on forums marketplace, directories, micro jobs sites and provide them a link to your portfolio the rest would depend on the reviews and the price you are charging for the work.

fare, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  11. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to start here on DP . It is a great opportunity, there is a large numbe of people everyday searching for logos...Take some nice domain first, and make a good portfolio where you can show your designs.. Advertise yourself here on DP and other forums and blogs and also everyday, there are few more contests in B/S/T where someone paying for a good logo.. If you are good at logo designing, you can get some nice cash, I'm sure..

VukasinI, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  12. jaswilli77

jaswilli77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make some YouTube video showing your work

jaswilli77, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  13. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to start your logo designing business is Fiverr because you'll get there ready buyers. Just join that site create a gig and start promotion.

This is not the way to build your business huge. I prefer to start with fiverr and then concentrating on getting orders directly, but without violating the fiverr rules and being a street-hawker.

Just create a gig and promote that gig in youtube, twitter (search and reply, retweets and sharing few interesting and entertaining info related to logo and graphics), google plus and facebook. You should use your gig urls in your Forum signature also. This will help you to get few orders.

The most important part of getting fiverr orders is to get few positive feedbacks.

With this feedbacks now you should create your own blog and start selling your logo designing from that blog.

To promote your blog you should consult with a seo expert and get it promoted.

I know this will work for you. It always works for me.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  14. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    You can try to offer your service by creating your own website. You can also apply in a large web design firm and get a job. If you are only looking for web design jobs online then go for oDesk. Forum marketplace is also a cool place to get your name seen and service availed.

Endless Rain, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  15. ytr191

ytr191 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Get first page of google for logo design. That will get you millions of customers

ytr191, Jun 29, 2013 IP