1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Talented, Creative Writers :: Fun, Exciting Job! Paying PayPal

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ac3_spad3s, Jun 19, 2013.

I'm looking for a talented, creative and open minded writer who can produce " would you rather questions " for my site.

I need tons of would you rather questions- however trying to find someone with a warped creative mind and talented writer who can provide these questions for several categories. I want my audience to be able to make difficult decisions, weather it's about politics, movies, actors, relationships, or just plain damn weird questions.

Here are a few examples of would you rather questions:

Would you rather boogie all night with Michelle or find Barack’s birth certificate?

Would you rather stand on the stage naked and cheek to cheek with Richard Simmons or on the stage fully clothed standing belly to belly with a naked Rush Limbaugh?

Would you rather read Snooky’s mind or eat a goat testicle?

Would you rather check into Heartbreat Hotel with Rosie O’Donnell or take a shower with Alfred Hitchcock in the Bates Motel?

Would you rather Sleep in a bed of leeches or eat The Donald’s hair piece?

Would you rather be Pam Anderson’s boyfriend at one of her times of the month or Quentin Tarentino’s lackey at one of his times of the month?

Would you rather be the humiliated subject of one of Letterman’s Top 10 lists or be hit on by Bill O’Reilly on national television?

Would you rather be Lady Gaga being preached at personally by a Fire and Brimstone spitting preacher or Madonna sitting in a room full of Republican teens at in abstinence lecture?

Would you rather run through The Balitmore Ravens line of defense or have a punch out with Mike Tyson?

The writer or team chosen must produce 200 unique, creative, would you rather questions and they must be written in a certain way - in excel. I'll provide further instructions on how I want questions written.

Remember, these must be 100% unique and though provoking. I can't stand when writers get lazy and give up on large jobs.

I'll have (6) categories in which you'll write on.

Please let me know how much you can do (200) would you rather questions for.

Thanks

ac3_spad3s, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. Mandeep0585

Mandeep0585 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am interested.

My email id is

Thanks
    Mandeep

Mandeep0585, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  3. kishor075

kishor075 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    very much interested....

I have a Team of more than 20 writersWe can deliver up to 80x500 words articles every day.

we have writers from India,US, Australia, and UK in our team. We accept payments in PayPal.

We really wish to have a long-tern relationship with your company and projects. I will provide our sample works and our rates if you drop and email to kishor075 [at] gmail [dot] com

kishor075, Jun 24, 2013 IP