1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking drop on the same keyword i work hard.

Discussion in 'Google' started by Devprakash, Jun 19, 2013.

My website was ranking good before Penguin update. After penguin update it goes down on the most valuable keyword.
    my website was ranking on no.5 position on "CPT Codes" in U.S. and my landing page was www[.]supercoder[.]com/cpt-codes/

can anyone give me suggestion whats wrong with this page?
    It is not possible to delete all backlinks i generate by doing article/social bookmarking/ directories.

Please suggest me how to get my keywords back?

Devprakash, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. titleseo

titleseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to make lots of changes on your website. First you need to find what causing ranking drop. Before moving forward i would recommend you checking few points.

1] Check your internal pages. Maybe Google found duplicate pages on your website. The best way to detect duplicate pages is using Google webmaster tool.

2] Check your content. Maybe someone copied your content and posted on their website. Duplicate content also effects ranking drop.

3] Your onpage optimization data was not properly optimized. You need to take closer look at your onpage content.

4] Update your sitemap and robots.txt file for better search engine ranking.

5] If you have purchased paid link to pass link juice then you have to remove all of them.

Try this step, Hope this will help you to resolve your problem.

titleseo, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  3. iulian.pw

iulian.pw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most likely you have done some excesive optimizations and backlinks in a short period of time and that is what caused your rankings to drop. Build quality backlinks and content and don't over optimize your website for seo. Also meta keywords tag is now ignored by Google bots so thats no point in using them.

iulian.pw, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. Devprakash

Devprakash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any other with genuine answer?

Devprakash, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  5. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any one can give me a backlinks strategy?
    I don't want to use bots.

smart-seo9, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  6. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One way to do it is by following the suggestions offered by titleseo, and secondly you may find out the sites that are ranking high for the search query. Try and analyze the reasons why they are there based on the following factors :
    Backlinks : Geo-location, TLD, IPs, Anchor texts (with variations)
    On-Page : Keywords, content to keyword ratio, title tag, factors of user engagement
    Social Listing : Social citations in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, G+ etc., observe the likes/shares/retweets they've received.

Get these details documented and then re-run an analysis, this should give you a fair idea about what's going wrong with your site. Then try to close those gaps and observe the changes.

Markwebuk, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  7. platnumcn

platnumcn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YOu need to get some nofollow links from authority site, like wiki page. and use generic keywords like click here, vist our website to change your backlink structure. also signature link from nofollow forumpost is a good and easy way.

platnumcn, Jun 28, 2013 IP