1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 FREE Online Tools for Bloggers

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by kulwantnagi2003, Jun 20, 2013.

Friends here I am going to share list of 5 awesome tools which you can use to enjoy more freedom of blogging.
    1. Fast Links Indexing (http://www.indexkings.com/)
    This tool is fantastic for you to index your website quicker in a variety of search engines. This tool just ping your website with lots of well-known pinging web site and appearance search engines will certainly a number of to understand your web site a lot more more quickly.
    In order to catalog your website considerably faster than others.
    2. Link Search Tool (http://www.soloseo.com/tools/linkSearch.html)
    This really is useful instrument to find numerous Search engines inquiries on the internet. To put it simply your main key word the following and it'll offer you several choices to discover particular podium in your case key phrase.
    This may recommend you the terminology that you just need to utilize to find back links on the search engines.
    3. Real-Time Twitter Stats (http://www.twazzup.com/)
    Twitting is surely an awesome microblogging service and very a lot common when we talk about superstars. Using this instrument you can observe real-time tendencies easily and this tool can assist you to find consumers additionally.
    Just like if I will certainly look for below “How to set up WordPress” after that there might be people who will be asking in real-time about this issue. To help you just refer to them as and cost money from their store.
    4. Article Spinner (http://bestfreespinner.com/index.php)
    Article rewriter software are becoming popular in simply few months. Webmasters are choosing such tools thoroughly to distribute their content by re-writing straight into a variety of article writing and submission directories.
    It has excellent spintex formula and you'll make a lot of spun replicates of your respective article right here.
    5. Free Website Malware Scanner (http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/scanner/)
    If your website is not really starting or your anti-virus is just not allowing to be wide open, next employ this on-line tool to test malwares in your site. This tool will certainly check your web site and definitely will give you a fairly easy to learn record what you about infected regions along with computer virus.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    kulwantnagi2003, Jun 20, 2013 IP
    prajayblogger and kamleshnishad like this.
  2. hafizahmedraza

hafizahmedraza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow Nice contribution.
    But I think so expert Bloggers are not using these tools. All Above are just for new bees.:)

hafizahmedraza, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  3. kamleshnishad

kamleshnishad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Great share.. I am sure these tool gonna help me.. Thank you Kulwant.

kamleshnishad, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  4. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this. Fast Link indexing is awesome

As to Article spinner and rewriting software like -- I personally try to avoid using it, trying to hit with quality content. Google's constantly working to introduce new algorithms to lower sites with lots of machine-rewritten content, so you either have to always go one step ahead, or invest into unique and high-quality stuff, but anyway, it can be helpful for many.

Karuna17, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  5. prajayblogger

prajayblogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for your valuable info... Especially for your 4th (Article spinner) and 5th (Malware Scanner) ..
    And you can add this one too..

6. Plagiarism Checker (http://www.duplichecker.com)
    Can Clean your content of plagiarism and make it original with the help of Duplichecker- completely free for all. Be it a professional, a student, or a newbie, everyone can equally benefit from simple steps. And they also provide various tools which would be very useful for blogging..

Cheer! :cool::cool:

prajayblogger, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  6. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    No.

Just... no. There are SO many reasons spinning is an awful idea. Don't do it.

TIEro, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  7. WriteWorkz

WriteWorkz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never spin but I'm so thankful for this post though I won't ever spin after all. :)

WriteWorkz, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  8. prajayblogger

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Dear, no one really loves to spin or re-write content for publishing in their blogs. At the same time If there's any needy situation comes what else can do! Though spinning is not recommended for proper SEO, but still there's lots of need for spun articles in market! :cool:

prajayblogger, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  9. kulwantnagi2003

kulwantnagi2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The requirement of spinning comes when we want to do tier backlinking. I would never suggest this for money site.

kulwantnagi2003, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  10. prajayblogger

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes! Its upon individual's interest.. All I want to express is ARTICLE spinning is still one among the needy things in market(It doesn't matter whether its for money or any free stuffs)..:)

prajayblogger, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  11. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's still crap. And it just means your higher tiers will get tagged as rubbish content, thus decreasing the value of their links, unless I'm mistaken.

TIEro, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  12. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never the less ,you efforts are very marvelous , wonderful. Thank You.

karen9999, May 7, 2014 IP
  13. jonrod

jonrod Member

Best Answers:
    I can't Like your post but thank you for sharing these tools!
    They are really awesome! :)

jonrod, May 13, 2014 IP