1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to get free Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by bashishtha, Apr 10, 2013.

1. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say that any method you use for link building, please use quality and relevant links, and keep checking your progress, according to you progress in SERP you can increase or decrease the number of links per day.

alex06295, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  2. biplabnayakhaldia

biplabnayakhaldia Member

Best Answers:
    You can get free backlinks from site pr9link.com , pr9link.info, getfreebacklink.info

biplabnayakhaldia, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Quality and relevance are what matters these days. Make sure you are building quality links on sites that are related to or are within your niche.

Have a good day!

affilorama, May 14, 2013 IP
  4. bashishtha

bashishtha Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmmm.... After testing several SEO techniques the only thing I learned is "The only thing which matters is Quality" I completely agree with you Affilorama... :)

bashishtha, May 15, 2013 IP
  5. Bobby Tabling

Bobby Tabling Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks like the localsearch24 directory is offering a back link for free on their generic directory listings. Their advertise with us page has a free listing form that allows you to supply your url.

Bobby Tabling, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  6. Dannko

Dannko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try to search blogs to post comments. You should google them with query:
    keyword "powered by Wordpress"
    You can try to find forums to post messages with links attached. Try:
    keyword forum "phpBB"

Dannko, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  7. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Remember internal linking as well, if you have a site like a blog, perhaps create 5 extremely good articles (on different topics related to your niche). Then create some related articles to each of the topics and do some internal linking to the main topic., perhaps questions style posts with an answer. Do this over the period of a few months, but heavily focus on quality in the content.

Also, setup the various social media sites, here are my favorites - http://zioli.com/10-social-media-sites-worth-using/

Next step, create some tier 1 sites using some of the Web 2.0 Properties available. Such as these sites:

Tumblr, Soup, Wordpress, Blog.com, DailyStrength, Netlog, Wallinside, BlinkWeb, LiveJournal, Newsvine, SOSBlogs, JournalHome, Quizilla, Skyrock, Webs, FC2, Fotopages, Getjealous, Opendiary, ,Xanga, Jimdo, PicoWiki, Postbit, Fotki, ISeekBlog, Experience Project, Nexopia, 23hq, aWebCafe, Fizzlive, PureVolume, TBlog, Soulcast, Busy Thumbs, Blogigo, Myspace, Zimbio, Diigo, Jux, Jigsy, Storify.

Don't use keywords for the username of these web 2 properties, i.e. paydayloans.blogger.com looks spammy.

Again, do this over time, try you best to create reasonable content on these sites, in the first few posts don't link to you main (money site). These don't have to be the most detailed posts, but ideally need to be unique and on topic. When you start linking to your main site, mix the links to your main articles and your pumper articles, mix the anchor links, stuff like 'check this site out for more details' or use the domain name as the link, (Just mix it up). Also don't just link to your own site, link to a few authoritative sites as well, make it look genuine and not like you are just linking to one site.

When this is all done, you can start to build links to your tier one network, for this the quality doesn't need to be as good and you can create some more web 2.0 properties, spun content is okay, blog commenting is okay, forum signature links and stuff like that :). There are a few pumper services that can also work well boosting your tier 1 sites page authority.

Do not link your tier 1 web 2.0 sites to your adsense accounts, social media profiles, etc..

If done properly, you will hopefully have a decent, natural looking network of sites linking to your main money site.

The main thing as many have said, focus on Quality. Also take your time and put your main effort into the main site, followed by your tier 1 sites and your social media network.

NOTE: Don't blame me if this doesn't work, sites with age might fair better due to the trust thing, also make sure you site is registered for at least a few years :). Also this should be used as just part of your SEO and Internet Marketing Strategy.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    HolyRoller, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  8. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Posting comments on blogs and forums related to your sites helps. Its a long term process, so try to post a few comments a day to get these backlinks. Try to go for authority sites, the quality of these backlinks will be much better.

gkuang2, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  9. vividlion

vividlion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I personally recommend building the organically, but also do so with a bit of effort.

I like to build my backlinks for my blog lightsworth.com by visiting sites like answerbag.com and yahoo answers for example.

find a user who posted a question that is right on the niche that I'm targeting and then leave the link in the answer to my blog that is related to the question. this way you get the backlink the user is happy because they got the answer they are looking for. you're happy because you got a backlink anyone else who's surfing in the future is happy because they got the answer and link to your site.

hope this helps.

vividlion, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  10. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it is true that most of the methods of link building is free now, they don't ask for money.

The thing is you have to choose quality sites for building links, and your links should look natural.

SERPpoint, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  11. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yo can try to some site below:
    1. WikiHow.com
    Same as eHow but you can edit existing wiki pages or create your own. Cleverly put your link in "Sources and Citations" section
    2. HubPages.com
    Another site like Squidoo and AssociatedContent. You can put links to your sites in the contents you create here.

3. Digg.com
    The most popular news ranking site. If you have good blog posts you can post them here. If your article goes to the home page, you will attract thousands of high page rank backlinks and tens of thousands of visitors for a short period. Be prepared for handle the load otherwise you will bring down your server.

4. Reddit.com
    Another news popularity site. Same as Digg. Post your blog articles here but don't submit your entire site.

5. Answers.yahoo.com
    Ask questions and post answers to others questions. You can post links to your site in your answers.

6. Xanga.com

ktp2012, Jun 17, 2013 IP
    Lexy likes this.
  12. ramiszaro

ramiszaro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do some common SEO in OFF page optimization in the way like
    Blog comments
    Social bookmarking
    Forum Signature
    Classifieds
    Press release
    Blog submission.

ramiszaro, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  13. Stanislaus Okwor

Stanislaus Okwor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do exchange links from my website. Lets do link exchange. My email info at codedwebmaster dot com

Stanislaus Okwor, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  14. anoel08

anoel08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know I might sound like a broken record, but ahrefs.com is an awesome tool to use to find relevant (and non-relevant) backlinks for your site.

First, enter your keyword you want to rank for in Google.
    Then, copy the URL of the site that is the #1 position.
    Take that URL and paste it in at ahrefs.com.
    This will give you all of the sites that are linking back to the #1 site for your keyword.
    Get some backlinks from the same sites the #1 site is using.

ALL FOR FREE! ;)

anoel08, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  15. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  16. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a huge list of high PR sites which offers quality links after registration. So you just need to sign up and put in your link in your profile page... that is all... One of such example is Ezine Articles... I will come up with a list here to help you out.

esther.paul, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  17. david tsilosani

david tsilosani Active Member

Best Answers:
    use guest posting or edu forums!
    this ways is great for today!

david tsilosani, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  18. Biswajit Das

Biswajit Das Member

Best Answers:
    Hi lx5.in provide you a Cloud Backlink Tree see and SEO Protection Cloud Server
    SEO Protection Cloud Server : lx5.in/SEO-Protection-Cloud
    Backlink Tree Cloud Server : backlink.lx5.in
    Hop its help you.

Biswajit Das, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  19. gravi8729

gravi8729 Member

Best Answers:
    No such tools available which will give you free backlinks. Personally suggesting that only focus on blogging with SMO to get natural backlinks. I heard about link management website but, I am still not sure about it.

gravi8729, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  20. pbhakare992

pbhakare992 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    please elaborate, How google crawl the website?

pbhakare992, Jan 18, 2014 IP