1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hey, From the East Coast!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by delta.one, Jun 18, 2013.

Hey everyone,
    I am new to the forums, figured I'd make my first post an introductory one. I live on the east coast of Canada, I enjoy web design and development. I have no formal training and have not been involved in the web industry in years, but look forward to updating my skill set and learning new techniques.

Hopefully my stay here will be educational, maybe I'll even be able to help someone new someday!

Cheers,
    -Delta.one

delta.one, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  2. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Delta.one, I am curious about what kept you staying away from web design/development for so long time. ;) Girl, boy, kid?

iisp.hk, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  3. delta.one

delta.one Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Life and another profession got in the way. I have plans to pursue this full time eventually, but my skill set needs lots of current updating. I have some free time for the next month, so I will be dedicating most of my time to re-learning most languages involved in development/design.

delta.one, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep going...Hope to hear more from you here on DP. :)

iisp.hk, Jun 19, 2013 IP