1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules I am new here my one of the post is not visible?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by xtragudboi, Jun 19, 2013.

Hi,
    I am new here.I want to be corrected if I am wrong. One of my post is not published though it is in my content area in my account. It may be due to a link. I had given a free way to get 500 visitors via a link. Since I am new that is not allowed I guess. I just thought apology was needed. Mod please consider since I am new:)

xtragudboi, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you have not received a warning with a corresponding e-mail, then you have nothing to worry about and an apology is probably unnecessary.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 19, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  3. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It will be published soon after Mod review it. Sometimes your post wouldn't being published if you use external links or any referral links.
    Don't be afraid. As long as your thread (post) is good for us, there is high chance it will be visible for all. I wish it wasn't written in wrong category (I already understand you specify write in right category):)

<awesome> I was thinking I'm the first but SpoiltDiva seems faster than me</awesome>:D

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    Arick unirow, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much Spoiltdiva and Arick. feeling better now ;)

xtragudboi, Jun 19, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.