1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase Adsense CPC and CTR?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Maryam Raza, Jun 17, 2013.

I can't believe that my adsense cpc is 0.01 which is too bad,I get 1 cent from 1 click where as other websites are getting more than 1 dollar per click,what is the reason?What can help me increase my cpc an ctr?

Please give feed back soon,ever suggestions are warmly welcomed,thanks

Maryam Raza, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  2. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    More importantly your content make absolutely no sense and is obviously spun, very badly as well. Did you even read the stuff you posted?

A particularly ironic bit...

"Look for language in which you native.Never try picking newbie website which has no correct sense of tenses,grammar and vocabulary to engage people to read your content."

GregWR, Jun 17, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    now day,.. google update their algorithm frequently,why not try to increase your traffic. :p

robyries, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  4. Maryam Raza

Maryam Raza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about?This website is best,if we see content,you are suggesting me by copying and pasting from my own website,idiotic move

Maryam Raza, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not quite sure what you just said but this wee paragraph proves your website is "not best".

sarahk, Jun 18, 2013 IP