1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Conversion rate

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by PaulRigby, May 16, 2013.

how to increase conversion rate? if i have good traffic how can i increase my website conversion rate?

PaulRigby, May 16, 2013 IP
  2. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ok let me explain to you what is conversion rate optimization means in the first place! CRO is simply the process of increasing your website leads and sales of course without spending money and reducing your visitor "bounce rate".

Few things need to be considered when you apply CRO ( trial and error method or A/B split testing)
    1. Headlines
    2. Images
    3. Content

From my personal experience, we will always suggest our clients to spend some time to understand the audience need and than create targeted messages to appeal and convert those audience to long-term customers.

Factors that need to be considered in conversion optimization.

1. Optimization Goals
    2. Data collection and processing
    3. Business Rules
    4. Statistical Learning
    5. Real-Time Decision making..

To cut it short, conversion rate optimization can be done effectively when you analyse and understand what is your audience need and what you can provide them more compared to your competitors!

Pillai.G, May 16, 2013 IP
  3. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    If you have good traffic, live chat may be an effective solution to improve conversion. It enables you to track visitors' navigation history and start chat proactively. Comm100 Live Chat is a good option. http://www.comm100.com/livechat/

Sabrina_Gage, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  4. passcrk2005

passcrk2005 Member

Best Answers:
    try to receive traffic from targeted long tail keywords

passcrk2005, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  5. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase conversion rates. You need to create a website that looks good, delivers good content to the targeted audience, and has a call to action which is very important.

I hope that helps.

Gianni Palazzo, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  6. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    The information you provide on your site it shouldn't be too long, it should be short but meaningful, it should also answer question of your visitors.

Your site design should also be user friendly for better result.

SERPpoint, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  7. xceedbd

xceedbd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There have more facts for not conversions. But if you analysis this three factors. I am sure you will get what the problem and why your site bounce rate is so high.

1. People tend to use short, one or two word search queries for when he/she is information gathering mode. [check is your traffic like that type of keywords]
    2. Is keywords bring the right kind of visitors to your site?
    3. Is your page closely relates to the search query?

xceedbd, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  8. Roger Pelt

Roger Pelt Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are running and eCommerce business, you always looking to convert your visitors into the customers. But sometime leakage of some facility or service on your website can not give you expected ROI even after huge traffic.

I agreed with Sabrina_Gage - you can enable live chat support, ticket support, website look to improve your customers ratio. You can also increase security on your website by enabling SSL on in, and promote it.

Roger Pelt, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  9. aarthielumalai

aarthielumalai Member

Best Answers:
    Your site design plays a big role in that. If you are selling something in your site, your visitors should believe that you are a reputed person and they can buy whatever you are selling or endorsing. They need to trust you. So, have a professional design.

The next is your content. Your content is what is going to drive them to finally click the link that leads them to the sales page. It needs to be enticing; it needs to hold their interest long enough that when they finally reach your call to action, they immediately click the link.

Also, don't make your site too cluttered with ads and banners; that'd look too spammy.

A beautiful site with the content that calls to people is the key.

aarthielumalai, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  10. Usabee

Usabee Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes! Exactly.

Usabee, Feb 21, 2014 IP