1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social media marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Becky12345, Apr 30, 2013.

Slightly more than 1% of fans of the biggest brands on Facebook are actually engaging with the brands, according to a study from the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute.

How do u think it? Social media is real useful to help a brand create the customer loyalty?

Becky12345, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  2. Dennis Tsang

Dennis Tsang Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting to read it.
    The only reason I 'like' brand pages is in the hopes that they post the occassional coupon...which most of them do.....what am I supposed to do, post 'I love Preparation H' on its wall 50 times a day???

Dennis Tsang, May 1, 2013 IP
  3. banananana

banananana Peon

Best Answers:
    Key Metric - Facebook Like: generally used when client has no actual understanding of social marketing whereby garnering alleged “likes” in order to win a contest somehow proves their brand is actually “liked”. news flash: no one cares about your brand, but they sure care about that chance to win a SAMSUNG GALAXY 4.

banananana, May 1, 2013 IP
  4. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing is a good way to get started when promoting your brand. While the users don't really care about the brand itself, they do care about winning that new phone, so they will like your page. They like your page, and soon after, you can post more info, and users who liked your page, will see your status on their walls, until such time they block you from their newsfeed. :)

Have a good day!

affilorama, May 3, 2013 IP
  5. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    afoley77, May 5, 2013 IP
  6. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    We shouldn't ignore social media sites these days, they have importance in SEO too, apart from promoting your brands to your friends and other people on social networking sites.

SERPpoint, May 12, 2013 IP
  7. investincome

investincome Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes Social media is very helpful about bran marketing

investincome, May 13, 2013 IP
  8. Ashutosh Tiwari

Ashutosh Tiwari Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is best way to increase traffic in your website.

Ashutosh Tiwari, May 14, 2013 IP
  9. Austine Obiaeli

Austine Obiaeli Peon

Best Answers:
    increasing traffics and monetizing will not be too good and nice enough without a pics of want u want ..i just bought a cool pics of 5000pics from a fiverr seller and its awesome ..
    Try use the pics or image methods its cool ..and if u want to get the pics here is the link ..
    http://fiverr.com/brendawills/give-you-1600-photos-that-will-blow-up-your-pinterest-or-tumblr

Austine Obiaeli, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  10. Austine Obiaeli

Austine Obiaeli Peon

Best Answers:
    increasing traffics and monetizing will not be too good and nice enough without a pics of want u want ..i just bought a cool pics of 5000pics from a fiverr seller and its awesome ..
    Try use the pics or image methods its cool ..and if u want to get the pics here is the link ..
    http://fiverr.com/brendawills/give-you-1600-photos-that-will-blow-up-your-pinterest-or-tumblr

and if you also need a PLR articles on e-bay auction and many more i just bought a gig from this girl from fiverr she is cool and understandable
    http://fiverr.com/brendawills/write-three-articles-up-to-400-words-each-for-your-site

Austine Obiaeli, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  11. Yorkshiremumdays

Yorkshiremumdays Peon

Best Answers:
    I think social media can help people relate to a brand but it seems like only a small number of 'likers' are the type of people who actually post on brand sites. I guess mostly customers with a lot of time on their hands? Personally I find brands that ask questions trying to engage customers a bit obnoxious but I always read that it's an important strategy.

Yorkshiremumdays, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  12. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    As for me Twitter is much more likeable to use for this purpose (customer loyalty) while facebook is more like a site for maintaining your brand's image and reputation.

alexandrubitca, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  13. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    social media everytime in more success

income_by_internet, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  14. aarthielumalai

aarthielumalai Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you can. I use social media too, especially Facebook, and when I like something, especially a brand, that means I really like it and I endorse it to my friends. This system can't get any better than that.

The more likes your brand has, the more popular it is and the more people it is going to attract, and the cycle repeats itself.

aarthielumalai, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  15. Noble Digital Publishing

Noble Digital Publishing Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, Social Media is an effective way to promote your brand. You can use Facebook and Twitter.

16. Kevin619

Kevin619 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    User engagement to build a great brand, customer service to get the users trust, creating brand awareness, driving traffic and sales will definitely be the most important outcomes of an effective social media strategy.

Kevin619, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  17. SeoBoom

SeoBoom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not that sure about loyalty, but I think social media is great for brand maintenance... unless you sell lifestyle products - if so, then social media is the perfect space for you.

SeoBoom, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  18. meetali

meetali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media is great source of traffic

meetali, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  19. mhlimon

mhlimon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Socila media is very urgent for your website to get more traffic.

mhlimon, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  20. Kerry Burke

Kerry Burke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As long as you have something good to offer those that like your link and continue to promote new deals etc. it can be a success. However when business's have pages that has nothing to entice people then most of the time they will end up not being very successful!

Kerry Burke, Aug 6, 2013 IP