1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So, what should taking care for after the Penguin 2.0 Update?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Veer9953, Jun 13, 2013.

Hello DP Members,

I heard, that Penguin 2.0 is released. And this time they target the Spam or Black hat backlinks etc.

It's there any other informations you know about Update you might wanna share? please share with me.

Kind Regards,
    Veer

Veer9953, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  2. webmasterchick

webmasterchick Peon

Best Answers:
    • Create less links, and more high quality links that come from relevant websites
    • Ask sites in your niche if you can guest post
    • Use lots of different anchor texts, if you use the one you want to rank for too much, Google will know
    • Make better content for your website
    • Improve your onsite SEO

webmasterchick, Jun 13, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content is absolutelty essentail. Make sure it offers value to the user and that you update content on a regular basis.

danasurvey, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  4. Veer9953

Veer9953 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @webmasterchick & @danasurvey - Thank you so much for your suggestions, i'll take care for everything you said.

Thanks again,
    Veer

Veer9953, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  5. nasindo

nasindo Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Quality content

2. Huge Keyword/Anchor diversify (ex for anchors:
    30% main keyword,
    30 % main keyword + long phrases in front of it and in the end of it ,
    40% anchors like: click here, read more, more info, learn about, here, detailed info, original source, official info, this post, this article, urs, www.yoursite.com/ and or + /inner-page and more and more..

3. Backlinks from high PR (lets say anything from PR3 to PR9 ) relevant websites. You could create content in more than 20-30 free blog platforms with PR3 to PR9 as example. Even that your post will be with PR0 its quite important that the root domains are Google marked as an authority and trusted high PR web properties.

4. Backlinks from different properties like: Bookmars, Article directories, Blogs, Guestbooks, Web 2.0, WIKIs, PR profiles, Wordpress blogs, Micro blogs, Blog comments, forum activities...

5. Regular Google+ ,FB and twitter updates - Very important, because its not natural if you got 1 or 2k backlinks and non even 1 g+ , fb or twitter share...

I did not see any problems with my rank these last three months because I am trying to stick with this strategy... It works fine for me, but I can't guaranteed that it will work the same way for you.. I am just sharing some of my personal experience and knowledge :)

Oh, and one last tip - Bet on your quality backlinks, not on the quantity!

All the best!:)

nasindo, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  6. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, you have to give importance to content creation today, if you create fresh content regularly, it would really help you a lot, there is no doubt to it.

linksolution, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  7. ozcam

ozcam Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not convinced about the quality issue.. But I do believe that the amount of time spent onsite (bounce rate) has a bearing on rankings. So if you find it hard creating quality content, then try to get your website visitors to stay awhile. Include interesting videos, images, even a quiz. Anything that may keep people from leaving..

ozcam, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  8. upsurge

upsurge Member

Best Answers:
    The base has always been the same, quality content and back links. Ensure that you website is not linked to blogs that violate the Google Webmaster rules. Avoid excessive keyword usage.
    Yes like others said, social networking is being considered very seriously. So do focus on that.

upsurge, Jun 26, 2013 IP