1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop Smoking?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by skb329, May 13, 2012.

1. Best SEO Link Seller

Best SEO Link Seller Member

Best Answers:
    First of all tell me that what do you say about smoking. How to smoke or how to stop smoking?

Best SEO Link Seller, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. shapo

shapo Active Member

Best Answers:
    you just have to remember that smoking causing cancer, heart attack, impotent, and pregnant interference. anyway you just have to focus on what you want. quit smoking (for me) is not that hard. i just realize that smoke is have no good for me, so i stopped. keep trying!

shapo, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Hey I have an idea! How about y'all just grow a backbone and use some good old fashioned willpower and just quit! All these spineless jellyfish on here saying "Boohoo I can't quit, it's too hard!":oops:.......pathetic!

Spoiltdiva, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  4. Zaishen

Zaishen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have to play an online game 10 hours daily (3/4 days), some good mmorpg (guildwars 2, aion, wow, apb, etc) just find a good game, search google

so you start playing hardcore, without smoking ofc

after playing, u take some brakes, watch the television series Man vs. Wild , find a documentary site, search and watch all the series, dont smoke, when u feel that u want to smoke, go eat something, eat chocolate, icecream, just eat something, after that go and play again few hours, dont smoke, eat something, after that u open the browser, go to the documentary site and setup to watch another episode of Man Vs Wild

you have to understand that u do this for your health, while u resist to this, think that your health is in danger, think that smoking is making you ugly, you get dizzy just walking because of smoking, u at work get like seasick, you have to act to stop that, never is to late

you have to fight with it few hours (will be hard just the first hours), go to sleep without smoking, after u spent 15 hours in playing and watching the Man Vs Wild, wake up, drink water, clean water, open the pc and play few hours, u cant smoke after so many hours without smoking

the second day u will start feeling better, your body will send you signals, good signals, u got just few hours without smoking and u feel much much better, u will think that is amazing because u got so many hours without smoking, you will dont smoke because of the time u spent without smoke, u will dont smoke because you feel like "omg, im not going to smoke that again, ive got one day without smoking"

you will get pity thinking in smoking again, because u think that if you smoke again, u wasted so much time, and u think that if u start smoking againt , u will start feeling bad again dizzy

after 2 days, u will dont want to smoke anymore!, u won the battle, now u go and watch documentaries about nature, and u search for all the episodes of Man Vs Wild, it will help your morale boost alot, will give you the feeling that your body need to be natural and u will see how important is to take care of your health, body

i hope this tips will help u, thats how i stop smoking, i was smoking around 60 cigarettes, daily, some days 40, 45, 38.., i was feeling bad.. omg, like a ghost, in 20 february 2010 i stoped, right now i dont want to see that on my life

good luck

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    Zaishen, Jun 4, 2013 IP
    Abh likes this.
  5. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    You can eat something else to divert attention when you want smoking, such as candy.

Sabrina_Gage, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  6. thexyz

thexyz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    http://whyquit.com

thexyz, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  7. N Solanki

N Solanki Member

Best Answers:
    you should contact with Smoke Free Consultants, they would advice you how to quit smoke.

N Solanki, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  8. Namesta

Namesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hummm, my experienced advice. I say experienced because i stopped smoking 6 years ago. First things first, what is most important in this is willpower if you dont have it you will fail. How i did it and im not saying its the best, im just saying it worked for me... i went to the doctor and what he said to me was, all i can do for you if give you a box of pills to calm your body/nerves the rest if up to you. So i actually was able to stop smoking permanently with those pills and cold turkey stop, nothing like reducing a couple of cigarettes each day, that just doesn't work and keeps you smoking and craving.... I hope this in some way helps you it sure did help me.

Namesta, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  9. Nizhat Jabeen

Nizhat Jabeen Banned

Best Answers:
    Please stop the smoking all ,because smoking is very danger for health

Nizhat Jabeen, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  10. jordan.j7

jordan.j7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well,
    If you have will power to stop it, you can do it. Smoking is very bad it ruin your life.

jordan.j7, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  11. dealeris

dealeris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy a hookkah, shisha, nargille - and replace your nicotine addiction to a different product. Smoking shisha all the time is easily quit-able and you get the same amount of nicotine. The whole physical nicotine addiction lasts for 3-4 days tops - it is easy to quit. Change your habits before you try quitting, because it is a psychological problem.

When quitting:
    Drink lots of water, engage in thrilling activities and sports, read something to keep your mind busy, avoid all the environment, that reminds you of smoking.

If you are a weak person you will eventually come back to your bad habits - in that case try becoming a stronger person in other fields: work, relationship, sports, time management, cleanliness, etc. afterward try to quit again.

dealeris, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  12. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I smoked over 20 cigarettes a day for 14 years. I even made a little website to practice php arithmatic and also show off how good ive done. I quit cold turkey. I just layed around for 3-4 days and worked out non stop. If I hurt too bad from working out to walk, I cant get cigarettes... Now here I am. Check it out.
    http://eddieruble.com/quit.php

KangBroke, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  13. bash18

bash18 Active Member

Best Answers:

Its Easy.. I Quit Over Night.. All It takes is will power :)
    Just say no! and that's it.. its like going on any other diet.

bash18, Jun 16, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  14. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Finally!!!!! Someone with some backbone!

Spoiltdiva, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I finally gave up after smoking for 30 years ( i started when i was 13) after suffering a mild heart attack, kinda made it easy for me..

malky66, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Good for you, well done! Maybe others on here can take a hint from your story. Smoking is *DANGEROUS* and you need to quit *NOW*!!!

Spoiltdiva, Jun 16, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  17. iceberg7

iceberg7 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i know one friend, his wife told him "look, if you stop smoke you save this and that much of $$, you could buy a bike!"
    so he has a bike now.
    from day to day

iceberg7, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  18. Digiteyes

Digiteyes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have never smoked, so it may be argued that I do not understand just how difficult it is to give up. Most decisions I make are based on logic. Looking at the reasons for smoking, the logical argument I would use against doing it in the first place would be: "Why would I want to voluntarily inhale the toxic exhaust gases produced by the combustion of dried plant leaves?"
    From my experience, I have seen many people try and fail to permanently give up smoking using the most commonly used methods. The only method I have seen work for someone, when all else failed, was acupuncture. Worth a try as a last resort.

Digiteyes, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  19. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    Look for a mentor or someone who will act as your watchdog or who will keep encouraging you not to smoke whenever you feel like doing so.
    It will work a great deal for you.
    Good luck!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  20. AntarcticaExplorer

AntarcticaExplorer Active Member

Best Answers:
    every single one of my friends who tried minimizing as stop smoking technique had failed.
    on the contrary my neighbor, smoking for 30 years, nervous entrepreneur with large credits, 40-50 cigarettes per day - well, knowing him I was 100% percent sure he will not be able to stop, yes he did! true will and one hypnosis (hypnotist told: at the end it's all up to you, there is no magic). now 10 years passed, my neighbor never tried one single cigarette in this period.
    after quitting he had overweight problem, he started mountain hiking, and after some time and strong willpower he reduced his weight to normal. mountaineering is now his new love.

AntarcticaExplorer, Aug 11, 2013 IP